BY SKINNYGIRL #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
You wouldn't know that this is low calorie or that it's supposed to be anything diet. I have also have the skinny girl vodkas very good
Kristina R.
Vancouver
It’s the best flavor ever! Different take on a martini but you don’t even notice that it’s low in calories! Best bang for your buck!
Cynthia H.
canoga park, CA
Love skinny girl. Best for having a night out witj your girls. Movie night. And you guys don't have to worry about counting calories.
Emily F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this! It’s so refreshing and light and perfect for a sunny beach day! It has definitely becoming a staple in my liquor cabinet
Amy D.
fort wayne, IN
This wasn’t a hit for me. The flavor tasted extremely artificial. Wish it would have tasted a little more fresh. It missed the mark.
Jessie H.
Kearney
Had a great fresh taste. Add lemonade with it and it was amazing. Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini. Great for summer barbecues.
Kayla F.
Fort Atkinson
Smooth blend with a delicious aftertaste. The perfect drink for a summer night! The cucumber taste really helps you to relax as well.
{ s.
Smithsburg
Smooth and refreshing. Affordable. Loved the packaging. Not too strong, yet not too weak. I get this at least once or twice a month.
Carol M.
Hesperia
I was hoping this was going to be as good as it sounded.  Wasn't impressed. Felt like it had a strange after taste, not for me.
Kionna S.
Denton
I’ve never tried this yet but, have only heard fi nominal things! I’m also, not a huge drinker but, can approve of this before hand.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?