BY SKINNYGIRL #2 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Heather E.
Love this.. its low calorie and still has a lot of flavor.. definitely a great buy if you love vodka and cucumber
samantha P.
I love the flavor it is refreshing and different. I also love that it is fewer calories so that  is a bonus.
Lucerito A.
San Benito, TX
Just a great drink all around. I love this at parties it's always a hit and is done so fast because of its great taste.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This margarita was so good. I had probably too many, and completely negated the calories I would have saved. Oh well.
kendra k.
This is the most lovely tasting drink it's amazing and makes me feel great! Wish it had lemon but it's awsome anyways
Katlin A.
Stevens Point, WI
I love this product! I drink skinny girl all the time! If you are looking for a sweet and sassy drink look no further
Abbie S.
Newark
This is the blandest mixer I've ever used. That said, I'm not a martini fan so maybe it's my fault I didn't like it.
Hanna M.
Lafayette, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Loved it for the summer. The taste is so great and the price is great too. I will definitely be buying it more often.
Samantha C.
This brand was actually the first martini I've ever tried. It had a great taste, just not a martini person I suppose.
Wynter T.
If you love cucumbers as much as I do you will absolutely love this drink. I mix it with 7up soda! Mhhhhm delicious!
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?