BY SKINNYGIRL #14 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Kelli W.
Miller, MO
I personally think the skinny girl drinks are to sugary, I have tried so many of them and they aren't for me but it's a great concept.
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you like cucumbers you will enjoy this. It’s refreshing and not too sweet. I’ve found it affordable and like that it has less sugar.
Erin W.
Cincinnati, OH
SkinnyGirl products are just okay - I've never really had one I've wanted to purchase multiple times and this one is in the same boat.
Maryana B.
Brooklyn
Really refreshing drink, great for girls or boys that try to watch their weight.
My friend recommended to me that and I really like it.
Katlynn B.
Pittsburgh
This stuff taste awful and so do most skinny girl wines/malts in my opinion. It made me very sick. Not something I would ever reach for
Larissa P.
Blanco, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Was not impressed with this flavor. I would not buy it again but I would consider a different flavor. Not expensive and cool packaging.
Emily F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this! It’s so refreshing and light and perfect for a sunny beach day! It has definitely becoming a staple in my liquor cabinet
Kayla F.
Fort Atkinson
Smooth blend with a delicious aftertaste. The perfect drink for a summer night! The cucumber taste really helps you to relax as well.
Kionna S.
Denton
I’ve never tried this yet but, have only heard fi nominal things! I’m also, not a huge drinker but, can approve of this before hand.
Jessie H.
Kearney
Had a great fresh taste. Add lemonade with it and it was amazing. Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini. Great for summer barbecues.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?