BY SKINNYGIRL #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Jenna S.
I enjoy cucumber martinis because I find them refreshing and almost palate cleansing but this one, despite being "lighter" and "daintier" was too sweet and artificial tasting. I jacked it up when I bought it, adding fresh cucumbers, seltzer, and some plain vodka and lime juice. Made it into a mule once as well
Manda L.
Tahlequah, OK
Have boughten for mamy people! Dont drink but this is what everyone requests it seems.. Might try it after pregnancy!! Heard it has a much better taste compared to others!
Aubri S.
I love mixed drinks but sometimes it's a real hassle to make them. This has all of the deliciousness of a mixed drink and all you have to do is pour it and drink. You can always find a bottle of Skinny Girl in my liquor cabinet. It's especially convenient when you have to entertain at the last minute!
Madeline C.
Boise, ID
Perfect summer cocktail easy to make takes the hassle out of mixing drinks. You definitely have to a cucumber fan to like this but overall great tasting and good value.
Becca C.
Indanola
Taste great. Gose down nice. Doesn't cost to much. The calorie intake isn't to bad. So I do t have to many worries about that. All an all I would buy it again for sure.
Marley F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've only purchased Skinny Girl products once in my life, and it was this Cucumber flavor. I was skeptical at fist because of the cucumber flavor but it was somewhat refreshing. It was a little weird because it tasted exactly like cucumbers, but it went down smooth and I would try it again!
Andrea M.
Flatonia, TX
Really refreshing and Light taste. I like how Skinny Girl mixes take the guess work about of girl's night. Or a Wednesday night if you have a stressful day at work.
Renee S.
Fargo, ND
I have always been a big fan of the SkinnyGirl brand and this was no different. It was very nice to have a ready made product in such nice packaging. It exceeded my expectations and I have continued to purchase this and other SkinnyGirl items. I would recommend this to others
Shannon P.
This is obviously great because it is light and a goto when counting calories. The flavor wasn’t the absolute best but still worth it. If I was looking for a light cocktail again I would buy it. It is a little pricey but not too bad- could have a bit more refreshing flavor to it.
💐🌸🌷 K.
Danville
Party like it’s may 5 th lol great taste and amassing flavor not a ton of calories but you would never know because the taste is great who would of thought not having to worry about calories and having a great drink was possiable well thank you to the Skinny gal fam
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?