BY SKINNYGIRL #2 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Whitney D.
Gulfport
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEE THIS STUFF!!!! All of my girls love it too! It’s so crisp and light, perfect for hot days by the pool or at the beach! I’ll definitely buy this again. I highly recommend it to anyone
Jenna S.
I enjoy cucumber martinis because I find them refreshing and almost palate cleansing but this one, despite being "lighter" and "daintier" was too sweet and artificial tasting. I jacked it up when I bought it, adding fresh cucumbers, seltzer, and some plain vodka and lime juice. Made it into a mule once as well
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
Sooo... GOOD! Skinny Girl does everything right. Their drinks are not only diet friendly but they're expertly crafted and they taste amazing. Worried about your figure? Grab a skinny girl mix y'all.
Rubi F.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoy drinking a glass of SkinnyGirl every once and a while. To all my ladies I would recommend, for a night in or after a long day at work. Packaging is cute !
Aubri S.
I love mixed drinks but sometimes it's a real hassle to make them. This has all of the deliciousness of a mixed drink and all you have to do is pour it and drink. You can always find a bottle of Skinny Girl in my liquor cabinet. It's especially convenient when you have to entertain at the last minute!
Marley F.
Castle Shann, PA
I've only purchased Skinny Girl products once in my life, and it was this Cucumber flavor. I was skeptical at fist because of the cucumber flavor but it was somewhat refreshing. It was a little weird because it tasted exactly like cucumbers, but it went down smooth and I would try it again!
Renee S.
Grand Forks, ND
I have always been a big fan of the SkinnyGirl brand and this was no different. It was very nice to have a ready made product in such nice packaging. It exceeded my expectations and I have continued to purchase this and other SkinnyGirl items. I would recommend this to others
Sadia C.
San Benito
Did not enjoy this, i actually gave it away to a friend of mine who loves cucumber. I guess I just do not like cucumber drinks because I could not stomach the smell and taste. But maybe I am just pick and someone out there might like, my friend loved it. So I only would be comfortable recommending to someone who likes cucumber.
Toiya B.
Orlando
This is definitely a good product to just have a little soup with the house and chill and watch a movie Netflix and chill with your honey or just chill by yourself or watching good movies definitely a must have in the kitchen but again I am breast-feeding so can’t drink right now
Shannon P.
This is obviously great because it is light and a goto when counting calories. The flavor wasn’t the absolute best but still worth it. If I was looking for a light cocktail again I would buy it. It is a little pricey but not too bad- could have a bit more refreshing flavor to it.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?