BY SKINNYGIRL #2 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Sofia G.
San Antonio , TX
Cucumber is my favorite. I add this to my mix drinks with a slice of cucumber inside and make it look all pretty and delicious.
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
Skinnygirl martini was tasty beverage!! Get you some today so that you can test ot out yourself.. Dont just take my word for it
Poba Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite Martini, it is a bonus for me when I am celebrating. Tastes and smell fresh,cold texture, absolutely recommend it.
Britnie c.
Dallas
Guilt free delicousness in a bottle. Loved every sip. Perfect for summers by the pool or on the beach. Pairs great with fruit.
Shyshy C.
I love it!!! Amazing taste and it is very smooth. Honestly the only thing I do drunk. Have a glass everynight. Amazing drink.
Emily M.
Wilmington, NC
Refreshing, great taste, and LOVE! One of my favorite drinks. The taste beats all and a great option for low calorie alcohol
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
This is perfect for day drinking with the girls just to kick back or having a late lunch. It’s smooth and gets the job done.
Emily N.
Boise, ID
This on a hot summer day can not be beat. It is so refreshing and delicious! I mix with a little soda water and a ton of ice!
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
So incredible refreshing. Found a bottle at my house after a gathering and decided to try it. So light and highly recommend.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I like most of Skinny Girl products. I am not a fan of the cucumber flavor however. It just doesn't taste that good to me.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?