BY SKINNYGIRL #14 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Kimberly Anne L.
Victoria
This is a perfect summer drink! I live in South Texas and you don't always want a heavy drink so this is perfect for those hot summer night
Ally T.
Casper
This skinny girl is the best. I don’t have any other idea money to get me out tomorrow I think required for a good job and I’ll be home.
Nicole B.
Hudson Falls, NY
I was so excited to try this then whaa....whaa...whaaaaa.. Discusting watered down drink. Just about anything tastes better than this!!
Rachel W.
Bloomingburg, OH
I have not tried this specific flavor but i often drink skinny girl tequilla which I love it has a great taste and is super low calorie!
Michelle M.
Knoxville, TN
Surprised by how good this was. Not sure if it's really as "light" as the marketing appears, but it tastes crisp and light for a martini
Court F.
Hot summer day need refreshing!? Long day of wishing you were pampering yourself at the spa!? This stuff right here! Cool and refreshing!
Madison C.
So refreshing and delicious! And the calories are cut in half!!!! Made a martini with lime and cucumber and I want them all the time now!
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is such a refreshing idea with the alcohol already in it- so convenient. I added a line and some soda water for a great light drink!
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
You wouldn't know that this is low calorie or that it's supposed to be anything diet. I have also have the skinny girl vodkas very good
Alyssa B.
Fargo
Very refreshing taste! I love it at the lake as it feels like a nice cool beverage to have while relaxing all while saving on calories!
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?