BY SKINNYGIRL #2 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Cynthia H.
canoga park, CA
Love skinny girl. Best for having a night out witj your girls. Movie night. And you guys don't have to worry about counting calories.
Kayla F.
Fort Atkinson
Smooth blend with a delicious aftertaste. The perfect drink for a summer night! The cucumber taste really helps you to relax as well.
Carol M.
Hesperia
I was hoping this was going to be as good as it sounded.  Wasn't impressed. Felt like it had a strange after taste, not for me.
Rosio B.
dinuba
When I saw this product I️ didn’t believe my eyes! How could something be so good but yet not as unhealthy as most other products.
Kori M.
Wichita, KS
It's yummy and has half the calories. I didn't think skinnygirl would be that good. I don't drink often but when I do it's skingirl
Jessica G.
Augusta
this product just tasted horable. the " cucumber" tasted off and the balance of alcohol to taste was just way to alcohol tasting
Kathleen A.
Macungie, PA
Not a fan of Martinis in general but this one is ok. The cucumber taste is different yet refreshing. I wouldn't buy again though
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very unnaturally sweet with a nasty after taste! Do not waste your money! I would not buy this ever again and I am sad I ever did
Poba Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite Martini, it is a bonus for me when I am celebrating. Tastes and smell fresh,cold texture, absolutely recommend it.
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
Skinnygirl martini was tasty beverage!! Get you some today so that you can test ot out yourself.. Dont just take my word for it
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?