BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Madison C.
So refreshing and delicious! And the calories are cut in half!!!! Made a martini with lime and cucumber and I want them all the time now!
Michelle M.
Knoxville, TN
Surprised by how good this was. Not sure if it's really as "light" as the marketing appears, but it tastes crisp and light for a martini
Larissa P.
Blanco, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Was not impressed with this flavor. I would not buy it again but I would consider a different flavor. Not expensive and cool packaging.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
You wouldn't know that this is low calorie or that it's supposed to be anything diet. I have also have the skinny girl vodkas very good
Kelli W.
Miller, MO
I personally think the skinny girl drinks are to sugary, I have tried so many of them and they aren't for me but it's a great concept.
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you like cucumbers you will enjoy this. It’s refreshing and not too sweet. I’ve found it affordable and like that it has less sugar.
Erin W.
SkinnyGirl products are just okay - I've never really had one I've wanted to purchase multiple times and this one is in the same boat.
Cynthia H.
canoga park, CA
Love skinny girl. Best for having a night out witj your girls. Movie night. And you guys don't have to worry about counting calories.
Kionna S.
Denton
I’ve never tried this yet but, have only heard fi nominal things! I’m also, not a huge drinker but, can approve of this before hand.
Kayla F.
Fort Atkinson
Smooth blend with a delicious aftertaste. The perfect drink for a summer night! The cucumber taste really helps you to relax as well.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?