BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Lidia F.
Lemoore , CA
Delicious I mean it doesn’t even need a review I’d recommend anyone to try it out it’s a big bottle to enjoy with friends on a bbq night and it’s affordable
Rebecca K.
Arlington, VA
Obviously a pina colada would be way better but for th low calories I think this is delicious! its no margarita, but its refreshing and yummy and guilt free!
Allison M.
This was a very good drink. Also added a splash of sprite to give it a nice fizz. The flavor was great also, tasted just like cucumber but not over powering!
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Refreshing and light bodied. Add a twist with lime and an olive. I love this drink! You should definitely give it a try. Not too sweet and not too bitter.
Brenda P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What a great alternative to the full calorie drinks. It is thoroughly enjoyable, and I don't think u sacrifice any flavor, even though it's lower calorie.
Susan D.
W Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Such a great low calorie alcoholic beverage. Goes great with added club soda or how every you want to add this great cucumber taste to your mixed drink.
Neri W.
Morley , MO
Love the flavor don’t drink 🍸 it all the time but when I do. I like it.. i have bought twice now and always like the taste. Really like the packaging too
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love Skinnygirl,Ready to Serve Cocktails!! They taste GREAT!! Have low calaories, so you don't feel bloated like people do when they drink afew beers.
Ashley T.
N Tonawanda, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Get this often for myy sister and myself. Mix this with some water and ice or soda water or just whatever sparkling water and it makes a refreshing drink
Kayla S.
Such a light and refreshing flavor!! Perfect with water! I can drink them all night and it doesn't give me gut for or make me feel full nor is it thick!
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?