BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
Super refreshing for summertime drinks by the pool! You can use almost anything to garnish and it is still a refreshing twist on a summer drink.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you're looking for a refreshing drink here's the one! With just a hint of cucumber it's not too overwhelming. It met all of my expectations!
Alex B.
Los Angeles
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So gross. Undrinkable. I guess if you're a huge fan of cucumber water you might like this but I couldn't find any way to make this taste good.
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
This is really good; I added a mix to it too to add more flavor just for my own preference. It has a good taste and isn't too strong at all.
Lindsey E.
Glendale, CA
Delicious and refreshing! & low is calories! This tastes great by itself or mixed. I tried it with raspberry and it was surprisingly good.
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
 Got this as a gift when I was trying to go on a diet this is very glad flavoring and don’t feel so guilty cuz it’s a diet drink
Nicole B.
Hudson Falls, NY
I was so excited to try this then whaa....whaa...whaaaaa.. Discusting watered down drink. Just about anything tastes better than this!!
Rachel W.
Bloomingburg, OH
I have not tried this specific flavor but i often drink skinny girl tequilla which I love it has a great taste and is super low calorie!
Michelle M.
Knoxville, TN
Surprised by how good this was. Not sure if it's really as "light" as the marketing appears, but it tastes crisp and light for a martini
Ally T.
Casper
This skinny girl is the best. I don’t have any other idea money to get me out tomorrow I think required for a good job and I’ll be home.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?