BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Stephanie K.
Longmont
For a girl who is trying to be a skinny girl this is the drink for you, very affordable, very tasty.  I love drinking this on a girls night out!
Jessica M.
salton city
So guys i don’t really drink beer so i buy mixed drinks & mix them to my taste & let me tell you this one hit the spot if i drink i go get me a bottle of this 😶
Laura K.
Moncks Corner
I’m obsessed. It’s delicious and you can drink guilt free! Definitely affordable! I love that you can just have it by itself and don’t need to mix with anything
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Love the cucumber flavor, awesome cocktail mixer. So easy and makes such a refreshing light drink without all the sugar! Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
Courtney B.
Stow, OH
This was super refreshing in the hot days of summer and had the perfect amount of cucumber. I totally recommended this to my friends and they loved it as well!
Lucin C.
Rochester , NY
Very refreshing! I was shocked when I tried this. I thought it was going to be more of a sweet drink for some reason but it is really delicious and refreshing!
Samantha K.
Euclid, OH
Shared this with my family during a cookout, they all thought it was refreshing, I'm still on the fence about cucumber but it was nice and helped cool us down.
Jamie D.
santa rosa
Taste amazing! Love the cucumber accent this product has. I’ve tried it once and I will be buying it again. The price point is perfect and it’s a great value.
ashley S.
detroit
Have a wonderful taste. A beautiful bottle. And also went well with food. I would recommend this product to other people that are looking for a simple Martini
Krysta A.
Nashville, TN
My faaaavorite! Tastes really good with the cucumber melon flavored Gatorade. Definitely gets you drunk pretty quickly but the hangover is almost non-existant
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?