BY SKINNYGIRL #2 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love Skinnygirl,Ready to Serve Cocktails!! They taste GREAT!! Have low calaories, so you don't feel bloated like people do when they drink afew beers.
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Such a great low calorie alcoholic beverage. Goes great with added club soda or how every you want to add this great cucumber taste to your mixed drink.
Neri L.
Morley , MO
Love the flavor don’t drink 🍸 it all the time but when I do. I like it.. i have bought twice now and always like the taste. Really like the packaging too
Kayla S.
Such a light and refreshing flavor!! Perfect with water! I can drink them all night and it doesn't give me gut for or make me feel full nor is it thick!
Tatiana B.
I am a huge fan of all skinny girl products! The cucumber is very light and refreshing! Not Expensive at all! I also would recommend their margaritas!
Melissa👑 M.
Redwood city, CA
Definitely doesn't have and much flavor as something with more calories. It's pretty good though and you don't feel like you're sacrificing too much.
Hailee R.
Bluff City , TN
This stuff is so good! Just the right touch to a nice drink! Always good for a night out or just relaxing at home!Skinny Girl Margaritas
Ashley W.
Claremore
Definitely not for me but other people liked it. Great tasty drink and will sweep you off of your feet. Not a big fan but not to bad I have to say.
Amanda P.
Mount Vernon
Loved it! Delicious. I was skeptical at first but it was smooth and was nice mixed as well. Not tomention a beautiful bottle! Will be trying more!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I swear this is my spirit animal!! So light and bright! Fresh like it's from the garden without all the guilt I am so pleased with the whole line!
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?