BY SKINNYGIRL #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Nikki D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great drink that taste like a magarita, blend it on ice and you can't tell the difference. At the same time it is low in calorie so you don't need to feel bad later on.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI
The Skinny Girl brand is a good idea in general, but his cucumber martini is just not good. There is not much taste. I'd rather drink the calories and have a taste of something than drink less calories with no satisfaction.
Hilary W.
Elkhart
This is a great summertime drink. I love cucumber drinks, and this is my go to during the warmer months. Mix it with some diet tonic, fresh lemon and cucumber... be ready to be amazed!
Leigh P.
Euless, TX
This drink is cool, refreshing and crisp. Will make a wonderful summer drink with some club soda and a sliceof cucumber. I recommend all the drinks and mixes in the Skinny Girl line.
Samantha F.
San Diego, CA
This one is super refreshing and different from anything else that’s out there! I would totally recommend! :)
Jessica M.
['Coachella', ''], CA
So guys i don’t really drink beer so i buy mixed drinks & mix them to my taste & let me tell you this one hit the spot if i drink i go get me a bottle of this 😶
Stephanie K.
Longmont
For a girl who is trying to be a skinny girl this is the drink for you, very affordable, very tasty.  I love drinking this on a girls night out!
Courtney B.
Stow, OH
This was super refreshing in the hot days of summer and had the perfect amount of cucumber. I totally recommended this to my friends and they loved it as well!
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Love the cucumber flavor, awesome cocktail mixer. So easy and makes such a refreshing light drink without all the sugar! Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
Krysta A.
Nashville, TN
My faaaavorite! Tastes really good with the cucumber melon flavored Gatorade. Definitely gets you drunk pretty quickly but the hangover is almost non-existant
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?