BY SKINNYGIRL #5 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Stefani L.
Idaho Falls, ID
This was weirdly good! I wasn't so sure I would like it but it was actually pretty light yet still flavorful. Next time I will have to add some lime as others have recommended.
Kristin O.
Omaha, NE
I was unsure of cucumber flavor, but after one sip, I was in love! It's great by itself or mixed with some tonic. I also love that it is low in calories. It is a definite win!
Sichelle W.
Mendocino , CA
These are great for cutting out unnecessary caloric intake, but they are very light. Don't expect a big punch of flavor. These are mild and refreshing. Best served over ice or thoroughly chilled.
Catie C.
Oakdale , CA
Refreshing if you add soda/tonic water and squeeze in a little lime or lemon. It is a light refreshing drink. If you are conscience of health..its a good drink of choice.
Nikki D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great drink that taste like a magarita, blend it on ice and you can't tell the difference. At the same time it is low in calorie so you don't need to feel bad later on.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI
The Skinny Girl brand is a good idea in general, but his cucumber martini is just not good. There is not much taste. I'd rather drink the calories and have a taste of something than drink less calories with no satisfaction.
Hilary W.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great summertime drink. I love cucumber drinks, and this is my go to during the warmer months. Mix it with some diet tonic, fresh lemon and cucumber... be ready to be amazed!
Leigh P.
Euless, TX
This drink is cool, refreshing and crisp. Will make a wonderful summer drink with some club soda and a sliceof cucumber. I recommend all the drinks and mixes in the Skinny Girl line.
Lisa C.
Fresno , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s so yummy, I love drinking these when I’m just home alone doing laundry or watching tv.. the cucumber taste makes me feel so fresh
Samantha F.
San Diego, CA
This one is super refreshing and different from anything else that’s out there! I would totally recommend! :)
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?