BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Yum this skinny girl cucumber martini is so easy, just pour it cold and you have a guilt free martini, the cucumber flavor is so good, makes me feel like I'm at a fancy spa on vacation. This flavor was genius-all my friends love it
Natasa B.
Rego Park, NY
I was skeptical about this product but I have to admit it is not bad at all. Since this purchase, I have purchase other Skinny Girl products and they are not bad at all. I honestly expected worst.
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
I feel so cool because I made this page! even cooler after drinking this, delicious refreshing beverage! i do it on the rocks with a little club soda and a slice of cucumber and a lime. refreshing. better for summer!
Gabrielle B.
This product receives 3 stars for being low calorie and lower sugar, but the taste just isn’t there. For some reason I find skinny girl products less potent than regular vodka, so I wonder if it’s about an even trade off?
Brielle M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this whole skinny girl line.. BF truly capitalized on a niche market. All of the products I have tried have been great. I wish some of the products were more affordable, however!
Kerri M.
Manchester, MI
I tried this hoping for a refreshing cocktail but the flavor was off. It tasted like rotten cucumbers. I've had other skinny girl cocktail mixers and they were good, but this was not.
Anna L.
Blue Bell, PA
I love the concept of the Skinny Girl line, but am not in love with this specific product. The taste seems bland and I haven't had luck finding something appropriate to mix it with.
Lindsey A.
Biloxi, MS
This was just okay to me. Slightly sweet and i didn’t really care too much for it. I think i bought it mainly because it was cute. the packaging made me want it. would not buy again
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I love the concept of lower calorie drinks. However, I was not a fan of the taste of this one. I would rather do a few extra minutes at the gym and enjoy a great tasting cocktail.
Lauren U.
Tampa, FL
Skinny Girl Cucumber Vodka is perfect for my new favorite cocktail. (add a little soda water and fresh lime juice over ice) I was afraid that it would taste artificial, but the flavor is subtle and perfect.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?