BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Kristi C.
There is absolutely no point to this alcohol. You can't drink it for the taste because it has a watered down blah flavor and you can't drink it to get drunk because you will not even get tipsy with the low proof in this drink!!!
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
I feel so cool because I made this page! even cooler after drinking this, delicious refreshing beverage! i do it on the rocks with a little club soda and a slice of cucumber and a lime. refreshing. better for summer!
Kerri M.
Manchester, MI
I tried this hoping for a refreshing cocktail but the flavor was off. It tasted like rotten cucumbers. I've had other skinny girl cocktail mixers and they were good, but this was not.
Anna L.
Blue Bell, PA
I love the concept of the Skinny Girl line, but am not in love with this specific product. The taste seems bland and I haven't had luck finding something appropriate to mix it with.
Lauren U.
Tampa, FL
Skinny Girl Cucumber Vodka is perfect for my new favorite cocktail. (add a little soda water and fresh lime juice over ice) I was afraid that it would taste artificial, but the flavor is subtle and perfect.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I love the concept of lower calorie drinks. However, I was not a fan of the taste of this one. I would rather do a few extra minutes at the gym and enjoy a great tasting cocktail.
Stefani L.
Idaho Falls, ID
This was weirdly good! I wasn't so sure I would like it but it was actually pretty light yet still flavorful. Next time I will have to add some lime as others have recommended.
Kristin O.
Omaha, NE
I was unsure of cucumber flavor, but after one sip, I was in love! It's great by itself or mixed with some tonic. I also love that it is low in calories. It is a definite win!
Sichelle W.
Mendocino , CA
These are great for cutting out unnecessary caloric intake, but they are very light. Don't expect a big punch of flavor. These are mild and refreshing. Best served over ice or thoroughly chilled.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
Refreshing if you add soda/tonic water and squeeze in a little lime or lemon. It is a light refreshing drink. If you are conscience of health..its a good drink of choice.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?