BY SKINNYGIRL #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
So my sister brought this over to my house and I was skeptical at first I decided that I like cucumber water so why not give it a go. I mixed my self a vodka tonic using this vodka and was pleasantly surprised. I did not even add lime like I usually do. I found it tasty and refreshing. I would absolutely recommend!
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Great with a clean classic combo of club soda and ice– it was like the freshly washed linens of drinks. I was really surprised at how refreshing and crisp it was. The taste wasn’t overwhelming, the way “flavored” beverages can often be, and it seems like it could pair well with a lot of popular mixers with great results.
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
This is by far my favorite vodka, I’m always making people try it. It is SO refreshing, perfect for summer drinks. It can be mixed with Sprite, Ginger Ale, Lemon, Watermelon, Thyme, Cucumbers – honestly I’ve even just added it to water. I love Skinnygirl for always offering low-calorie alternatives to great things.
Monica H.
Knoxville, TN
I'm a huge fan of cucumber vodka, however, I was not overly impressed with this version. I love the idea of the Skinny Girl line, however, this is a flavor I'd look elsewhere. It is overpriced for the quantity. I've also found other good brands that have slightly higher alcohol content along with only slightly higher calories for less.
Meghan N.
Lexington, KY
This is the best alcohol I've ever tasted. It is so refreshing and hardly even tastes like alcohol. Great value for the fact that it is low cal (for alcohol), tastes great, and is so refreshing. I mixed this with a cherry limeade mix and it was amazing. Would definitely buy again!
Baylee S.
This was absolutely awful in my opinion. I didn't like the flavor at all. I tried it twice, and it just wants my thing, especially for the price point. It was too expensive to taste that bad. I personally wouldn't recommend, but if you like the cucumber taste, you may like it.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the fresh cucumber taste in the Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini! I shake it over ice and muddle some cucumber so it has even more real flavor and strain it into a martini glass. It's refreshing and the low calorie count makes it more of a pleasure than a guilty pleasure!
Denise C.
Berwyn, IL
I was skeptic when I first heard of cucumber flavored vodka but this has turned into my absolute favorite flavored vodka. It has such a fresh flavor to it. I have converted a lot of my friends into believers by making them cucumber vodka tonics. A must have for a party.
Emily E.
Pittsburgh
Being good never tasted so right with Skinnygirl mixers. You get all the great taste in your drinks but minus all the calories, what's not to love?! I go for this all the time to keep my calories and my sugar intake low while I still have some fun. You'll love it!
Khadiza F.
Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini is one of my favorite. I have tried a few martini and this is one of my favorite. I tried this after my friend recommended this, I have been having this after that and recommended this to my other friends too and they seem to like it too.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?