BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Denise C.
Berwyn, IL
I was skeptic when I first heard of cucumber flavored vodka but this has turned into my absolute favorite flavored vodka. It has such a fresh flavor to it. I have converted a lot of my friends into believers by making them cucumber vodka tonics. A must have for a party.
Khadiza F.
Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini is one of my favorite. I have tried a few martini and this is one of my favorite. I tried this after my friend recommended this, I have been having this after that and recommended this to my other friends too and they seem to like it too.
Amy K.
It has that nice crisp cucumber taste when you want a simple martini that isn't too sugary.

All of the different kinds of martini, vodka, sangria, and many many more.

I highly recommend this band, especially this martini.

Summer is coming! Enjoy it!
Valerie G.
Hamilton, OH
If you're going to take in the calories, why take them in like this? Why cucumber? Was eggplant too difficult to infuse?

I'm sorry, I just can't get behind this. Go big or go home - I'm sticking with my chocolate martini and killing my liver with dignity.
Antoinette G.
San Antonio, TX
I have literally tried all things SkinnyGirl, and I just tried this last weekend. I kept it in the freezer, followed a recipe I found on the site, and was disappointed. Actually, disgusted. I love cucumbers, but this was just odd tasting. It tasted like the cucumber SKIN! I just did NOT care for it!
Maggie A.
I love cucumbers, and I love martinis so this is pretty perfect for me. I do really like the whole SkinnyGirl line. Some of the stuff is not as good as the fat version...but it is still very tasty. This is great for spring/summer. Very refreshing and tasty. Will have this again very soon.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Clever idea from Skinnygirl which I Love! Cucumber is that refreshing yummyness that keeps it tasting light.
Tip: muddle some cucumber first then add to drink...top with wheel of cucumber on martini glass with curl of citrus. Perfection!
Trista E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Perfect for when you want something light. I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim. It's like a cucumber martini but without needing a blender.
Erica M.
Cranston, RI
This is So refreshing. During the summertime I mix this with Glaceau Watermelon Punch sparking fruit water which makes it a Cucumber Melon Martini (minus the guilt & excess calories).

Kearie L.
Donna, TX
This drink was ok. Kind of tasted like water down drink. The price was average. I wouldn't repurchase it again it didn't wow me away. I get it is a lower calorie drink and maybe that's why the taste wasn't all that great.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?