BY SKINNYGIRL #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I love cucumber so much so I grabbed it even my husband didn't want it. And I should have listened him for sake. Sorry but I have to say that I wouldn't recommend even you like cucumber!
Whitney D.
Gulfport
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEE THIS STUFF!!!! All of my girls love it too! It’s so crisp and light, perfect for hot days by the pool or at the beach! I’ll definitely buy this again. I highly recommend it to anyone
Lindsey A.
Biloxi, MS
This was just okay to me. Slightly sweet and i didn’t really care too much for it. I think i bought it mainly because it was cute. the packaging made me want it. would not buy again
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
Let’s just say this was not my favorite at all. Don’t buy move on and think again, just try something normal like fruity instead of thinking let’s try Cucumbers, yeah don’t do it
Kassandra M.
73939
This is probably one of my least favorites. It was the taste that made it taste not so good. I didn’t buy this it was a gift but if I had a choice it to buy or not I wouldn’t.
Natasha 🎀.
Pasadena, CA
Surprisingly good, and I would drink again. Makes a quick fix drink just throw some ice. An odd way to make a martini but it's okay because you are drinking a skinny beverage!
Jennifer W.
Columbus
Very good. It's a refreshing. I would recommend this to my friends for sure. Used this at a get together with a few friends. Many had never tried it. Most of them liked it.
Angie C.
It was ok. Not something that I would regularly purchase. I liked the packaging of the bottles. The flavor is a okay choice but I would like to try a different one
Amy H.
Newington, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Did not expect this to taste as crisp and clean as it did. I was pleasantly surprised. It looks nice in a display. Perfect for Bachelorette parties and ladies nights!
July P.
olympia
Incredibly refreshing! Love skinnygirl drinks, this is by far my favorite though! Good price for the product, love keeping the calories down as well! So amazing!
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?