BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Tiffany B.
Saint Rose, LA
O.k. I've tried to jump on this skinny girl bandwaggon, but they keep throwing my big ass off! I hate this stuff. I've tried several of their products and I don't like any of them. I know they are low calorie, but they are lower on taste. I honestly say skip a meal so that you can drink if you're worried about calories, because you're going to be disappointed!
Laura F.
Lenexa, KS
It's a wonderful idea, but the taste isn't worth it. The bottle looks refreshing and the idea sounds wonderful, but once you actually pour the drink and take a sip you're left disapointed. I'd rather have the taste and than the calories. Isn't the point of drinking a martini for the taste?? and if you're wanting it to feel tipsy, you aren't going to get it with this either because the proof is lower than a normal drink.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yuck. I liked the original skinny girl margarita back when it first came out, but everything since has been a disappointment in my book. It tastes like a diet drink and for me that is a huge no thank you! I prefer to drink a vodka press with oranges and soda water for about the same calories. Plus this product is overpriced in my honest opinion. Not worth it!
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
I really wanted to not like this. "Skinny Girl?" Flavored vodka? It all added up to a fifth of yuck. Lo and behold, this was pretty good. The vodka did its thing, and the "infused" cucumber was almost refreshing. A surprisingly clean and delicious spirit!
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love Real Housewives so when Bethany came out with her own line of drinks I just had to try it. Plus the added bonus that it's less calories than it's counterparts made it a no-brainer. I love the slight hint of cucumber. So good! I mixed it with Diet Squirt and it was delicious.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
So my sister brought this over to my house and I was skeptical at first I decided that I like cucumber water so why not give it a go. I mixed my self a vodka tonic using this vodka and was pleasantly surprised. I did not even add lime like I usually do. I found it tasty and refreshing. I would absolutely recommend!
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Great with a clean classic combo of club soda and ice– it was like the freshly washed linens of drinks. I was really surprised at how refreshing and crisp it was. The taste wasn’t overwhelming, the way “flavored” beverages can often be, and it seems like it could pair well with a lot of popular mixers with great results.
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
This is by far my favorite vodka, I’m always making people try it. It is SO refreshing, perfect for summer drinks. It can be mixed with Sprite, Ginger Ale, Lemon, Watermelon, Thyme, Cucumbers – honestly I’ve even just added it to water. I love Skinnygirl for always offering low-calorie alternatives to great things.
Monica H.
Knoxville, TN
I'm a huge fan of cucumber vodka, however, I was not overly impressed with this version. I love the idea of the Skinny Girl line, however, this is a flavor I'd look elsewhere. It is overpriced for the quantity. I've also found other good brands that have slightly higher alcohol content along with only slightly higher calories for less.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the fresh cucumber taste in the Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini! I shake it over ice and muddle some cucumber so it has even more real flavor and strain it into a martini glass. It's refreshing and the low calorie count makes it more of a pleasure than a guilty pleasure!
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?