influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Trista E.
  • I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim. in 5 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Tiffany B.

1 influenster found this helpful

O.k. I've tried to jump on this skinny girl bandwaggon, but they keep throwing my big ass off! I hate this stuff. I've tried several of their products and I don't like any of them. I know they are low calorie, but they are lower on taste. I honestly say skip a meal so that you can drink if you're worried about calories, because you're going to be disappointed!

stephanie z.

1 influenster found this helpful

I don't like any of the skinny girl products. Although the concept is a great idea, they taste too sugary

Carissa E.

I LOVE THIS vodka. I honestly do not like the Skinny Girl Margarita, I find it rather gross, so after truly disliking that, I was wary... But I always try to have an open mindset when it comes to things a brand branches out to do and add to product line, and most especially I enjoy trying new things. Skinny Girl managed to win me over from first sip. I love cucumber, so much, one of my favorite go to snacks, and I really enjoy beverages with cucumber in them. That being said, I wanted to taste it straight up first to truly assess... It's so delicious!!!! And it's not a fake/phony flavor at all, which I was worried it might be. Skinny Girl hit the nail right on the head with this one. (I can't wait to try their other products now.) The flavor is truly genuine to that of a cucumber. You can make so many incredible mixed drinks with this vodka. After trying it I simply made a cocktail with this, ice, club soda, and mint. So refreshing by the pool!

Laura F.

It's a wonderful idea, but the taste isn't worth it. The bottle looks refreshing and the idea sounds wonderful, but once you actually pour the drink and take a sip you're left disapointed. I'd rather have the taste and than the calories. Isn't the point of drinking a martini for the taste?? and if you're wanting it to feel tipsy, you aren't going to get it with this either because the proof is lower than a normal drink.

Jammie C.

Yuck. I liked the original skinny girl margarita back when it first came out, but everything since has been a disappointment in my book. It tastes like a diet drink and for me that is a huge no thank you! I prefer to drink a vodka press with oranges and soda water for about the same calories. Plus this product is overpriced in my honest opinion. Not worth it!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Angela G.
    Angela G.

I am skeptical of products labelled 'skinny', are these any good? Can you tell they are 'skinny'?

1 answerFeb 06 - 2015 - 1:12 p.m.
    Sarah C.
    Sarah C.

What would you recommend mixing this with?

4 answersFeb 05 - 2015 - 8:13 p.m.
    Shealah B.
    Shealah B.

Is this an already mixed drink or is it just a simple liquor flavor?

1 answerFeb 05 - 2015 - 4:18 p.m.
    Brandyce D.
    Brandyce D.

Haven't tried this one how does it compare to other skinny girl products?

1 answerFeb 04 - 2015 - 10:31 p.m.
    Veronica T.
    Veronica T.

Is it like Martini Bianco ...or it is totaly something else?

0 answersFeb 03 - 2015 - 11:04 p.m.
    Malory M.
    Malory M.

What can I mix this with once I find it?

1 answerSep 15 - 2014 - 3:40 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now