Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini

based on 75 reviews

Highlights
Trista E.
  • I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim. in 5 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Tina M.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love Real Housewives so when Bethany came out with her own line of drinks I just had to try it. Plus the added bonus that it's less calories than it's counterparts made it a no-brainer. I love the slight hint of cucumber. So good! I mixed it with Diet Squirt and it was delicious.

Jennifer H.

1 influenster found this helpful

Great low calorie drink that's easy to pack-up for a girl's night. The flavor is nice and smooth. I really like this entire line. Try them all you won't be disappointed you did! These come in minis too! I try to always have this on hand for a quick delicious beverage.

Erica M.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is So refreshing. During the summertime I mix this with Glaceau Watermelon Punch sparking fruit water which makes it a Cucumber Melon Martini (minus the guilt & excess calories).

Kimberly A.

1 influenster found this helpful

Refreshing and light bodied. Add a twist with lime and an olive. I love this drink! You should definitely give it a try. Not too sweet and not too bitter.

Jammie C.

Yuck. I liked the original skinny girl margarita back when it first came out, but everything since has been a disappointment in my book. It tastes like a diet drink and for me that is a huge no thank you! I prefer to drink a vodka press with oranges and soda water for about the same calories. Plus this product is overpriced in my honest opinion. Not worth it!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Carli B.
    Carli B.

What can I mix this with? Is it better than the margarita?

2 answersMar 05 - 2016 - 5:49 p.m.
    Maria N.
    Maria N.

Does BevMo carry this brand? Grocery store only carries margarita one!

1 answerJan 12 - 2016 - 1:07 a.m.
    Heather M.
    Heather M.

How does this measure up to the other Skinny Girl products? I love the Cosmo & Pina Colada and I enjoy cucumber in a drink. Would I be likely to enjoy this?

1 answerDec 29 - 2015 - 11:28 a.m.
    Angela G.
    Angela G.

I am skeptical of products labelled 'skinny', are these any good? Can you tell they are 'skinny'?

1 answerFeb 06 - 2015 - 1:12 p.m.
    Sarah C.
    Sarah C.

What would you recommend mixing this with?

6 answersFeb 05 - 2015 - 8:13 p.m.
    Shealah B.
    Shealah B.

Is this an already mixed drink or is it just a simple liquor flavor?

2 answersFeb 05 - 2015 - 4:18 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION