BY SKINNYGIRL #26 in Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Robb M.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
I really wanted to not like this. "Skinny Girl?" Flavored vodka? It all added up to a fifth of yuck. Lo and behold, this was pretty good. The vodka did its thing, and the "infused" cucumber was almost refreshing. A surprisingly clean and delicious spirit!
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
This drink was ok. Kind of tasted like water down drink. The price was average. I wouldn't repurchase it again it didn't wow me away. I get it is a lower calorie drink and maybe that's why the taste wasn't all that great.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
#beachbagessential easily! Fresh, refreshing a light enough to sip in a bikini with out the 5:00 beer belly!
Erika G.
Erika G.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Good and refreshing. Great summer drink. Makes you feel like you are at the spa :)
shatona s.
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
I haven't had this particular flavor, but I have had the vodka and it was soo nasty! I tried to mix it into everything. It was overpowering to the mixer that I had, and I couldn't even drink it. It wasn't super expensive, but it is definitely something that I would not repurachase again. I ended up just giving it to a relative. I couldn't do anything with it.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
I enjoy cucumber martinis because I find them refreshing and almost palate cleansing but this one, despite being "lighter" and "daintier" was too sweet and artificial tasting. I jacked it up when I bought it, adding fresh cucumbers, seltzer, and some plain vodka and lime juice. Made it into a mule once as well
Yovanna V.
Yovanna V.
Long Island, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Exactly what you expect from a company that calls themselves “skinnygirl”, not that flavorful, not that strong & you need a heck of a lot of it to feel anywhere near nice. Love cucumber flavors with my adult beverages but this was definitely a miss for me, will not be purchasing again.
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Walton, KY
This is the best alcohol I've ever tasted. It is so refreshing and hardly even tastes like alcohol. Great value for the fact that it is low cal (for alcohol), tastes great, and is so refreshing. I mixed this with a cherry limeade mix and it was amazing. Would definitely buy again!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Pittsburgh
Being good never tasted so right with Skinnygirl mixers. You get all the great taste in your drinks but minus all the calories, what's not to love?! I go for this all the time to keep my calories and my sugar intake low while I still have some fun. You'll love it!
Tinisha M.
Tinisha M.
Happy Hour Expert
I initially loved the idea of skinny girl alcohol. It is pretty affordable and they have a lot of different mixed drinks available. The problem for me is that you get such a low percentage of alcohol in the big bottle that its sold in and ends up being a waste.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Malory V.
Malory V.
Happy Hour Expert
What can I mix this with once I find it?
Carli B.
Carli B.
Happy Hour Expert
What can I mix this with? Is it better than the margarita?