Add a Photo

By Skinnygirl

Jammie C.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA

Yuck. I liked the original skinny girl margarita back when it first came out, but everything since has been a disappointment in my book. It tastes like a diet drink and for me that is a huge no thank you! I prefer to drink a vodka press with oranges and soda water for about the same calories. Plus this product is overpriced in my honest opinion. Not worth it!
Payge K.
Payge K.

Vodka isn't great to begin with, but adding cucumber taste to it is a taste I'll never forget. It's not a great alternative. If I'm going to mix vodka id rather it be a fruitier or plain taste.. Cucumber with mixing (with anything) wasn't satisfying. I got this on sale and I wouldn't get it again. I would likely settle for a different type of vodka
Hilary F.
Hilary F.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is by far my favorite vodka, I’m always making people try it. It is SO refreshing, perfect for summer drinks. It can be mixed with Sprite, Ginger Ale, Lemon, Watermelon, Thyme, Cucumbers – honestly I’ve even just added it to water. I love Skinnygirl for always offering low-calorie alternatives to great things.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI

I love Real Housewives so when Bethany came out with her own line of drinks I just had to try it. Plus the added bonus that it's less calories than it's counterparts made it a no-brainer. I love the slight hint of cucumber. So good! I mixed it with Diet Squirt and it was delicious.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC

I love the fresh cucumber taste in the Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini! I shake it over ice and muddle some cucumber so it has even more real flavor and strain it into a martini glass. It's refreshing and the low calorie count makes it more of a pleasure than a guilty pleasure!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Great low calorie drink that's easy to pack-up for a girl's night. The flavor is nice and smooth. I really like this entire line. Try them all you won't be disappointed you did! These come in minis too! I try to always have this on hand for a quick delicious beverage.
Robb M.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA

I really wanted to not like this. "Skinny Girl?" Flavored vodka? It all added up to a fifth of yuck. Lo and behold, this was pretty good. The vodka did its thing, and the "infused" cucumber was almost refreshing. A surprisingly clean and delicious spirit!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA

Clever idea from Skinnygirl which I Love! Cucumber is that refreshing yummyness that keeps it tasting light.
Tip: muddle some cucumber first then add to drink...top with wheel of cucumber on martini glass with curl of citrus. Perfection!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Cranston , RI

This is So refreshing. During the summertime I mix this with Glaceau Watermelon Punch sparking fruit water which makes it a Cucumber Melon Martini (minus the guilt & excess calories).

Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Manchester, MI

I tried this hoping for a refreshing cocktail but the flavor was off. It tasted like rotten cucumbers. I've had other skinny girl cocktail mixers and they were good, but this was not.
123...678
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN

What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Portland, OR

Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH

Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY

What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA

Is the taste really strong or soft?

Join Now