influenster

influenster

Highlights
Trista E.
  • I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim. in 5 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Erica M.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is So refreshing. During the summertime I mix this with Glaceau Watermelon Punch sparking fruit water which makes it a Cucumber Melon Martini (minus the guilt & excess calories).

Kimberly A.

1 influenster found this helpful

Refreshing and light bodied. Add a twist with lime and an olive. I love this drink! You should definitely give it a try. Not too sweet and not too bitter.

stephanie z.

1 influenster found this helpful

I don't like any of the skinny girl products. Although the concept is a great idea, they taste too sugary

Jammie C.

Yuck. I liked the original skinny girl margarita back when it first came out, but everything since has been a disappointment in my book. It tastes like a diet drink and for me that is a huge no thank you! I prefer to drink a vodka press with oranges and soda water for about the same calories. Plus this product is overpriced in my honest opinion. Not worth it!

Payge K.

Vodka isn't great to begin with, but adding cucumber taste to it is a taste I'll never forget. It's not a great alternative. If I'm going to mix vodka id rather it be a fruitier or plain taste.. Cucumber with mixing (with anything) wasn't satisfying. I got this on sale and I wouldn't get it again. I would likely settle for a different type of vodka

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Maria N.
    Maria N.

Does BevMo carry this brand? Grocery store only carries margarita one!

1 answerJan 12 - 2016 - 1:07 a.m.
    Heather M.
    Heather M.

How does this measure up to the other Skinny Girl products? I love the Cosmo & Pina Colada and I enjoy cucumber in a drink. Would I be likely to enjoy this?

1 answerDec 29 - 2015 - 11:28 a.m.
    Angela G.
    Angela G.

I am skeptical of products labelled 'skinny', are these any good? Can you tell they are 'skinny'?

1 answerFeb 06 - 2015 - 1:12 p.m.
    Sarah C.
    Sarah C.

What would you recommend mixing this with?

6 answersFeb 05 - 2015 - 8:13 p.m.
    Shealah B.
    Shealah B.

Is this an already mixed drink or is it just a simple liquor flavor?

2 answersFeb 05 - 2015 - 4:18 p.m.
    Brandyce D.
    Brandyce D.

Haven't tried this one how does it compare to other skinny girl products?

1 answerFeb 04 - 2015 - 10:31 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now