BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Party like it’s may 5 th lol great taste and amassing flavor not a ton of calories but you would never know because the taste is great who would of thought not having to worry about calories and having a great drink was possiable well thank you to the Skinny gal fam
crystal M.
This is perfect for me. Not too many calories and all the flavors. Super cute package and very attractive. It tasted as good as I hoped for. I love the cucumber taste. Great value for my money and a great addition to your drink mixes. Would buy again.
Anna M.
Floydada
I love cucumbers so I'm a little disappointed and wish you could fast it a bit more. It was good but it wasn't my favorite drink I've had before. It was a good price and I may buy again. I woild prefer other drinks over it to be honest.
Haley E.
Covington, GA
This was my first time buying a skinny girl product but I had heard so much about them. I found it very good and I would buy it again. It isn’t as strong as competitors but that is just because of the less calories
kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
This cucumber liquor is definitely smooth but not really my cup of tea , the price is okay the flavor is not really strong the bottle tho is too small for the pricing to be honest I will not be buying this product
Tonya L.
I really love the Skinny Girl Cucumber is so good. I'm in love with most of the Skinny Girl products. The Cucumber is so refreshing on a hot summer day by the pool or on the beach. I feel like all of the Skinny Girl drinks are the best.
April H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love using these mixers for parties they really make your liquor go a long way. They are comparable in price to other mixers and can be easily found at liquor stores or your local grocery store. Definitely a repeat customer!
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
I haven't had this particular flavor, but I have had the vodka and it was soo nasty! I tried to mix it into everything. It was overpowering to the mixer that I had, and I couldn't even drink it. It wasn't super expensive, but it is definitely something that I would not repurachase again. I ended up just giving it to a relative. I couldn't do anything with it.
Whitney D.
Gulfport
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEE THIS STUFF!!!! All of my girls love it too! It’s so crisp and light, perfect for hot days by the pool or at the beach! I’ll definitely buy this again. I highly recommend it to anyone
Daisy G.
Brownsville
Ready to drink cocktail without the fuzz of measuring, especially when you're watching your diet. Love the incredibly refreshing taste of cucumber that's smooth, tasty and low calorie.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?