Add a Photo

By Skinnygirl

Victoria T.
Victoria T.

#beachbagessential easily! Fresh, refreshing a light enough to sip in a bikini with out the 5:00 beer belly!
Robb M.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA

I really wanted to not like this. "Skinny Girl?" Flavored vodka? It all added up to a fifth of yuck. Lo and behold, this was pretty good. The vodka did its thing, and the "infused" cucumber was almost refreshing. A surprisingly clean and delicious spirit!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI

I love Real Housewives so when Bethany came out with her own line of drinks I just had to try it. Plus the added bonus that it's less calories than it's counterparts made it a no-brainer. I love the slight hint of cucumber. So good! I mixed it with Diet Squirt and it was delicious.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Great low calorie drink that's easy to pack-up for a girl's night. The flavor is nice and smooth. I really like this entire line. Try them all you won't be disappointed you did! These come in minis too! I try to always have this on hand for a quick delicious beverage.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Worcester, MA

Refreshing and light bodied. Add a twist with lime and an olive. I love this drink! You should definitely give it a try. Not too sweet and not too bitter.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Cranston , RI

This is So refreshing. During the summertime I mix this with Glaceau Watermelon Punch sparking fruit water which makes it a Cucumber Melon Martini (minus the guilt & excess calories).
Angie  M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA

Clever idea from Skinnygirl which I Love! Cucumber is that refreshing yummyness that keeps it tasting light. Tip: muddle some cucumber first then add to drink...top with wheel of cucumber on martini glass with curl of citrus. Perfection!
Cary, NC

I love the fresh cucumber taste in the Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini! I shake it over ice and muddle some cucumber so it has even more real flavor and strain it into a martini glass. It's refreshing and the low calorie count makes it more of a pleasure than a guilty pleasure!
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Miller, MO

I personally think the skinny girl drinks are to sugary, I have tried so many of them and they aren't for me but it's a great concept.
Payge K.
Payge K.

Vodka isn't great to begin with, but adding cucumber taste to it is a taste I'll never forget. It's not a great alternative. If I'm going to mix vodka id rather it be a fruitier or plain taste.. Cucumber with mixing (with anything) wasn't satisfying. I got this on sale and I wouldn't get it again. I would likely settle for a different type of vodka
123...678
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN

What would you recommend mixing this with?
Dec. 2, 2015, 11:49 a.m.
I usually drink it plain, but I've heard that mixing with club soda lightens up the flavor a bit!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Portland, OR

Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Stephanie B.
March 12, 2013, 4:13 p.m.
I personally enjoy the taste. They are a little nicer to drink than other Vodkas.
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH

Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Stephanie B.
March 12, 2013, 4:14 p.m.
I haven't tried this flavor, but the one's I have tried (Orange and Coconut) were not carbonated.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA

Is the taste really strong or soft?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
Jan. 16, 2013, 4:56 p.m.
Its pretty strong but crisp
Carli B.
Carli B.

What can I mix this with? Is it better than the margarita?
Erin L.
Erin L.
March 16, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
Cranberry juice