Add a Photo

#34 in Drink Mixes
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI

I love Real Housewives so when Bethany came out with her own line of drinks I just had to try it. Plus the added bonus that it's less calories than it's counterparts made it a no-brainer. I love the slight hint of cucumber. So good! I mixed it with Diet Squirt and it was delicious.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Great low calorie drink that's easy to pack-up for a girl's night. The flavor is nice and smooth. I really like this entire line. Try them all you won't be disappointed you did! These come in minis too! I try to always have this on hand for a quick delicious beverage.
Robb M.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA

I really wanted to not like this. "Skinny Girl?" Flavored vodka? It all added up to a fifth of yuck. Lo and behold, this was pretty good. The vodka did its thing, and the "infused" cucumber was almost refreshing. A surprisingly clean and delicious spirit!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA

Clever idea from Skinnygirl which I Love! Cucumber is that refreshing yummyness that keeps it tasting light.
Tip: muddle some cucumber first then add to drink...top with wheel of cucumber on martini glass with curl of citrus. Perfection!
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX

This drink was ok. Kind of tasted like water down drink. The price was average. I wouldn't repurchase it again it didn't wow me away. I get it is a lower calorie drink and maybe that's why the taste wasn't all that great.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Cranston , RI

This is So refreshing. During the summertime I mix this with Glaceau Watermelon Punch sparking fruit water which makes it a Cucumber Melon Martini (minus the guilt & excess calories).

Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA

Refreshing and light bodied. Add a twist with lime and an olive. I love this drink! You should definitely give it a try. Not too sweet and not too bitter.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.

#beachbagessential easily! Fresh, refreshing a light enough to sip in a bikini with out the 5:00 beer belly!
Erika G.
Erika G.
Montgomry Vlg, MD

Good and refreshing. Great summer drink. Makes you feel like you are at the spa :)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC

I love the fresh cucumber taste in the Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini! I shake it over ice and muddle some cucumber so it has even more real flavor and strain it into a martini glass. It's refreshing and the low calorie count makes it more of a pleasure than a guilty pleasure!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN

What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Portland , OR

Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH

Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Collette A.
Collette A.

What is your favorite Skinny Girl Vodka flavor?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY

What do you mix with this?