Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini

by Skinnygirl

Cucumber?? Really??
Where could I find this? Would it be with wines or would it be in a liquidity store ? TIA
Start your review of Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim.in reviews
Court F.
Hot summer day need refreshing!? Long day of wishing you were pampering yourself at the spa!? This stuff right here! Cool and refreshing!
Victoria T.
#beachbagessential easily! Fresh, refreshing a light enough to sip in a bikini with out the 5:00 beer belly!
Haley E.
Roswell, GA
This was my first time buying a skinny girl product but I had heard so much about them. I found it very good and I would buy it again. It isn’t as strong as competitors but that is just because of the less calories
Kori M.
Wichita, KS
It's yummy and has half the calories. I didn't think skinnygirl would be that good. I don't drink often but when I do it's skingirl
Divya S.
Norwalk
Good taste, I drink very often but this is good in taste, I always prefer to drink this product and suggest also.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 7
1,294 reviews
Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is a cucumber 🥒 loco 😜 I love how my daughters came up with this idea of making this it came out so good and tasty
Asha B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love all of the skinny girl mixed drinks! Super delicious and safe for the dieting homies! The cucumber is delicious, close to a pims cup which is super refreshing and light! I totally recommend! 💕
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this fresh light cucumber 🥒 martini! It’s just the right size, and I love to add sliced cucumbers in mine!
Erika G.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Good and refreshing. Great summer drink. Makes you feel like you are at the spa :)
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
I really wanted to not like this. "Skinny Girl?" Flavored vodka? It all added up to a fifth of yuck. Lo and behold, this was pretty good. The vodka did its thing, and the "infused" cucumber was almost refreshing. A surprisingly clean and delicious spirit!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney G.