BY SKINNYGIRL

Moisture and hydrate your skin with Skinny Girl body solutions vitamin C body scrub Jar. Skinny Girl is a line developed to accomplish what every woman wants: Smooth moisturized skin with a healthy glow and lips that are kissable soft. see more...

Sofia D.
stockton
I first bought this product at my mother's birthday I got it bacause my mom likes this brand and so do I like it as well, the packaging was nice looking, good flavor, and taste not too strong, well I do recommend this product and brand of course happy drinking!!!
Shelby H.
Lore city, OH
My skin felt amazing after using this! Was a little rough at first but now i use once a week to keep my skin smooth. Smells great and the packaging is nice. A little bit goes a long way. I used way to much and thats why it was rough at first
Angela P.
Boston
LOVE body scrubs.  This was a nice one I only was able to use a couple times before it was made into a potion by my darling children.  I would like t purchase it again to hopefully receive the full benefits of the product.
Brandi C.
Not a favorite of mine but still a wonderful product. Nice scrub to use in the shower and exfoliate two or three times a week. Comparable to the Tree Hut Body Scrub. Just needs to have more scents available.
Heather S.
Poughquag
Like this product, haven't used much. Little expensive for what it is, not widely available in my area. Love the smooth feel of my skin after use.
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
used for about a month and didn't really see a difference. Would probably go back to nivea because it was cheaper and I noticed more of a change.
Taylor B.
West Milford , WV
This makes my skin feel so fresh and clean! Great for weekly use! Gives my skin a healthy glow! People will notice the difference.
An amazing product that leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Change the appearance of your skin by removing all the imperfections.
Kayla G.
Such a yummy smell. Feels so good. I love skinny girl products and I've never been disappointed so far. Super good