BeveragesPowdered MixesSkinnygirl
Skinny Girl Blueberry Acai Grapefruit Water Enhancer

Skinny Girl Blueberry Acai Grapefruit Water Enhancer

by Skinnygirl

BLUEBERRY ACAI SkinnyGirl Liquid Water Enhancer transforms your glass of water into a delightful and refreshing experience. Made with natural colors, flavors, and sweeteners. Create a delicious beverage with only five calories per serving. Subtly sweet...

How strong is the blueberry tastes?
Start your review of Skinny Girl Blueberry Acai Grapefruit Water Enhancer!
Greicy S.
Harbor City, CA
Great flavor minus the calories. I really like this brand and recommend it to anyone.
Sharee R.
Didn't like, the grapefruit taste kind of takes over the flavors. Not a fan of grapefruit and tried this due to the acai. Grapefruit just has a weird taste to me.
Lauren A.
Pasadena, CA
I like this one but i can never find it in stores again and i tried it because i was a fan of Bethany frankel
Gaby M.
i love this for making mixed drinks because all you need is water and you can add some vodka to it
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
Makes plain water taste delicious, and zero calories is always great. I use this a couple times a week