Skinny Crave Control Raspberry Pomegranate Water Beverage

by Skinny

Skinny Water® Crave Control Raspberry Pomegranate Nutrient Enhanced Water Beverage.
0 calories.
0 sugar.
0 sodium.
0 guilt.
Electrolytes + Supercitrimax®.
Flavored with other natural flavors.

Does it taste really sweet?
Where do you find this product, and do they come in more flavors?
Where in Canada can I find this ?
Start your review of Skinny Crave Control Raspberry Pomegranate Water Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Really tasty water- I don't know it's "skinny" properties, but as a beverage alone it tastes pretty good.
Philadelphia, PA
This is deliciously satisfing. Really taste great. Perfect for workout. And on the go. I recommend this
East Berlin, PA
Tastes like Vitamin Water as stated before. This tastes great and I think it helps with cravings.
Valparaiso, IN
This doesn't seem to me to have any actual effect unless I'm drinking these instead of eating.
Saint Louis, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Not sure if it really does anything to control cravings, but it tastes great!
Not sure if it really does anything to control cravings, but it tastes great!
Brantford, ON
This is NOT a good product. It may taste good but it is not good for you. The importance of calories is tremendous, it is how your body gets its energy. Instead of drinking something or looking for zero calories, instead look for better calories. Because in things that are 0 calories such as this drink, the rrplace the sugar with chemicals that are harmful to your body.
São Paulo
O gosto não é ruim , eu já tomei outras e o gosto dessa é bem boa . o bom é que ela é livre de açúcar , então pode consumir sem medo.
Cambridge, ON
Great tasting non fattening, and thirst quenching, great after a workout. I recommend this.