Skinny Crave Control Raspberry Pomegranate Water Beverage

by Skinny

Skinny Water® Crave Control Raspberry Pomegranate Nutrient Enhanced Water Beverage.
0 calories.
0 sugar.
0 sodium.
0 guilt.
Electrolytes + Supercitrimax®.
Flavored with other natural flavors.

Does it taste really sweet?
Where do you find this product, and do they come in more flavors?
Where in Canada can I find this ?
Start your review of Skinny Crave Control Raspberry Pomegranate Water Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This product tastes a lot like the brand of vitamin water. I still prefer vitamin water though bc offers more health value than this.
Skinny Water Crave Control Raspberry Pomegranate Water Beverage To me is just he same as the vitemin way there they have out there
Odenville, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS, I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. It is a great drink when you get tired of water, i think everyone should have it lol
New Goshen, IN
It had me at 0 calories! Love flavored water, and raspberry is very unique! plus you cant go wrong with no calories or carbs
Ashburn, VA
There's nothing skinny about this water. Just hydrate yourself with free, regular, plain water. Add some fruit if you want.
Binghamton, NY
1,484 reviews
Tastes very good, does not really help to keep you full.. but a good alternative to snacking. I would purchase again.
Tastes alright, helps a little bit with cravings if you drink enough and tastes a lot like just normal vitamin water
Columbus, OH
Very good drink. You cant go wrong when you are dinking something with no calories. The taste it pretty good also
Stuarts Draft, VA
These didn't really work for me but they do have a decent flavor. its worth a try I guess. some people like it
Riverton, NJ
Tastes just like Vitamin water...I like it! Great for when working out...low cal, low sugar, great taste.