BY SKINNY

Skinny Water® Crave Control Raspberry Pomegranate Nutrient Enhanced Water Beverage.
0 calories.
0 sugar.
0 sodium.
0 guilt.
Electrolytes + Supercitrimax®.
Flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Does it taste really sweet?2 Answers
  • Where do you find this product, and do they come in more flavors?2 Answers
  • Where in Canada can I find this ?1 Answers
anne m.
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
I wasn't super impressed with these waters at all. I bought these for the first time last year at Wegmans and found it did not give me any crave control at all. The flavor was just ok but others on the market are much better. I wouldn't recommend this water.
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville, AL
Fitspiration Expert
I LOVE THIS, I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. It is a great drink when you get tired of water, i think everyone should have it lol
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
If I could drink this as a complete replacement of water, I would. You cant get better than 0 calories, sodium and sugar in such an amazing tasting drink!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Orlando, FL
This drink has great flavor and I love the idea of raspberry and pomegranate. In fact the flavors are what got me interested in it in the first place!
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Fitspiration Expert
I love this idea to grab the skinny water and go! It has my favorite flavor and it gives your water taste something more than just plain water.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
Very good drink. You cant go wrong when you are dinking something with no calories. The taste it pretty good also
new goshen, IN
It had me at 0 calories! Love flavored water, and raspberry is very unique! plus you cant go wrong with no calories or carbs
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Ceres, CA
This product only adds more fat too you. You are much better off eating a fruit for your snack than starving yourself with this. If your thirsty you should just drink some water or all natural juices.
Audra A.
Audra A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these! I drink them in class almost every day! And it has no aspartame in it. Which is a huge plus for me. For some reason the taste of aspartame has never appealed to me.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Fitspiration Expert
Really tasty water- I don't know it's "skinny" properties, but as a beverage alone it tastes pretty good.
new goshen, IN
How does it reduce cravings with no calories?
Lily W.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Does it taste really sweet?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cypress , TX
Where do you find this product, and do they come in more flavors?
Marie A.
Marie A.
Fitspiration Expert
Anyone know about this water thing?
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake, SK
Where in Canada can I find this ?