BY SKINNY

Skinny Water® Crave Control Raspberry Pomegranate Nutrient Enhanced Water Beverage.
0 calories.
0 sugar.
0 sodium.
0 guilt.
Electrolytes + Supercitrimax®.
Flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Does it taste really sweet?2 Answers
  • Where do you find this product, and do they come in more ...2 Answers
  • Where in Canada can I find this ?1 Answers
anne m.
New Hartford , NY
I wasn't super impressed with these waters at all. I bought these for the first time last year at Wegmans and found it did not give me any crave control at all. The flavor was just ok but others on the market are much better. I wouldn't recommend this water.
Brittany C.
Ceres, CA
This product only adds more fat too you. You are much better off eating a fruit for your snack than starving yourself with this. If your thirsty you should just drink some water or all natural juices.
Audra A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these! I drink them in class almost every day! And it has no aspartame in it. Which is a huge plus for me. For some reason the taste of aspartame has never appealed to me.
Brittany C.
Lewisburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Tastes okay but honestly just normal water or water with fruit is probably a better option. zero calories usually is a signal for other, more dangerous things in it.
kelly p.
It doesn't taste half bad. But don't be fooled by the packaging, it does contain a lot of sugar so it's probably not that good if you're trying to get fit.
Bernadette R.
If I could drink this as a complete replacement of water, I would. You cant get better than 0 calories, sodium and sugar in such an amazing tasting drink!
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
This drink has great flavor and I love the idea of raspberry and pomegranate. In fact the flavors are what got me interested in it in the first place!
Lorna R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I love this idea to grab the skinny water and go! It has my favorite flavor and it gives your water taste something more than just plain water.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Personally this didn't curve my appetite at all. the thought of it is nice but i just didn't get what it states out of it. Everyone is different
Christine P.
Windermere, FL
LOVE Skinny Water. Really great flavor. Not sure if it really does curve appetite or not, but I definitely love it as a drink regardless.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
How does it reduce cravings with no calories?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Where do you find this product, and do they come in more flavors?
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Does it taste really sweet?
Marie A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Anyone know about this water thing?
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake, SK
Where in Canada can I find this ?