Skinny Cow Vanilla & Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich

by Skinny Cow

Sandwiches:
The Dynamic Duo: Vanilla & Chocolate
Skinny Cow Presents The Dynamic Duo: Vanilla & Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches. Made With Creamy Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream Or Indulgent Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiched Between Two Big Chocolatey Wafer Cookies. A Total Dream Team Of Two Of The Very Best Flavors! Each Box Comes With 3 Vanilla And 3 Chocolate 4 Fl Oz Ice Cream Sandwiches.Our Ice Cream Sandwiches Are Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With The Growth Hormone Rbst,* Are Certified Kosher, And Made With 100% Cocoa. Each Ice Cream Sandwich Is Individually Wrapped For Freshness. Dive Into Irresistibly Creamy Frozen Treats With Indulgent Flavors. Life Is Meant To Be Lived, Fun Is Meant To Be Had, And Dessert Is Meant To Be Eaten. At The Skinny Cow Brand, We Provide Dessert In All Of Its Flavorful Glory. We Make Real, Indulgent, Full-flavored Frozen Desserts In Perfectly Reasonable Portions. Because We Think You Should Have Your Cake, Candy, And Ice Cream Too

Ingredients
Vanilla Sandwich: Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream: Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Cane Sugar, Cream, Buttermilk, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Pectin, Natural Flavor. Chocolate Cookies: Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Palm Oil, Caramel Color, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin.Chocolate Sandwich: Low Fat Chocolate Ice Cream: Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Buttermilk, Tapioca Starch, Pectin, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor. Chocolate Cookies: Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Palm Oil, Caramel Color, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin.

† No Significant Difference Has Been Shown Between Milk From Rbst Treated And Non-rbst Treated Cows.

Have you seen these in Canada anywhere??
Has anyone seen one of these in a snicker doodle flavor? It's listed in myfitnesspal.
Start your review of Skinny Cow Vanilla & Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich!
These are SO YUMMY! The serving size is perfect! It’s a good price point and very affordable! I personally like the vanilla sandwiches way more than the chocolate ones! Overall this is always a fav of mine!
Leland, NC
These are amazing. Best thing I ever found in store. I love ice cream sandwich but they dont love my thighs. I love the size of these and the taste. They can be pricey for the number of sandwiches you get
Muskegon, MI
I love these! They are really yummy and creamy. They are great for when you're dieting but you still have icecream cravings. And the price isn't terrible either.
Purchased at: Kroger
Skinny Cow ice cream bars are not only creamy and chocolatey but are low in calories. You don't have to have the guilt to enjoy these incredible Gooey sandwiches. They taste like real icecream #Sweettooth #DessertGoodness #Contest #Influenster
Lexington , KY
These make me feel not as horrible about eating ice cream! They’re a set amount of calories and not as terrible for you as a regular ice cream sandwich. They’re perfect when I’m craving something sweet but don’t want to completely derail my healthy eating and diet
This tastes really good, doesn't feel like it's reduced calorie at all. I personally love the texture and taste of the chocolate cookies and the ice cream is pretty soft and isn't very icy either. Would repurchase!
Bakersfield, CA
These ice cream sandwiches are the best!!! If you’re watching your calories and fat intake, ice cream is usually off the table. But these are a great buy and are relatively low on both saturated fat and calories so you can eat one without ruining your diet! We love all the flavors, but especially the chocolate. The portion size is huge, the flavor is decadent, and the nutrition label won’t give you a heart attack! So amazing for dieters who want a sweet treat!
Randolph, NJ
These are soo yummy. Nice size sandwich, they aren’t huge but still leave you feeling satisfied. They are great for the price. I like the chocolate better than vanilla but that’s my preference. I get them at shoprite or Walmart and would definitely recommend to try.
Naples, FL
My sister bought these once and I was a little skeptical about them because of the name. No offense. But not all *healthier* alternatives are good. But these are. I don’t really believe in the whole “this is healthier than this” crap but they’re still good whether they are or arent. Love. Would recommend.
Aspen, CO
I had never tried the chocolate ones but love the vanilla so decided to give these a try! I wish I would have gone with all vanilla. Maybe I just like the classics, but I think the vanilla sandwiches are much better than the chocolate!