BY SKINNY COW #15 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

The Dynamic Duo: Vanilla & Chocolate
Skinny Cow Presents The Dynamic Duo: Vanilla & Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches. Made With Creamy Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream Or Indulgent Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiched Between Two Big Chocolatey Wafer Cookies. A Total Dream Team Of Two Of The Very Best Flavors! Each Box Comes With 3 Vanilla And 3 Chocolate 4 Fl Oz Ice Cream Sandwiches.Our Ice Cream Sandwiches Are Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With The Growth Hormone Rbst,* Are Certified Kosher, And Made With 100% Cocoa. Each Ice Cream Sandwich Is Individually Wrapped For Freshness. Dive Into Irresistibly Creamy Frozen Treats With Indulgent Flavors. Life Is Meant To Be Lived, Fun Is Meant To Be Had, And Dessert Is Meant To Be Eaten. At The Skinny Cow Brand, We Provide Dessert In All Of Its Flavorful Glory. We Make Real, Indulgent, Full-flavored Frozen Desserts In Perfectly Reasonable Portions. Because We Think You Should Have Your Cake, Candy, And Ice Cream Too

Vanilla Sandwich: Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream: Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Cane Sugar, Cream, Buttermilk, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Pectin, Natural Flavor. Chocolate Cookies: Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Palm Oil, Caramel Color, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin.Chocolate Sandwich: Low Fat Chocolate Ice Cream: Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Buttermilk, Tapioca Starch, Pectin, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor. Chocolate Cookies: Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Palm Oil, Caramel Color, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin.

† No Significant Difference Has Been Shown Between Milk From Rbst Treated And Non-rbst Treated Cows.

Buy on Jet.com
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got the no sugar added vanilla gone wild ice cream sandwiches. I would have gone 5 stars if not for the weird taste of medicine that the sandwich tasted like. The sandwiches look delicious &they're really soft. You do sort of taste the chocolate of the cookies &the vanilla from the ice cream, but you get more of a medicine taste. I wish I would have loved them more than I did. It's the taste that ruined the whole ice cream sandwich.
Selina A.
Langhorne, PA
This is the perfect desert when on a diet! It is delicious and gives you the satisfaction without the fat and calories! I have enough for once a day and I will continue to eat one a day! Totally tops all other brands with the flavor you cannot tell you’re eating a healthier alternative!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Good for weight loss highly recommend this too Great and affordable easy to use too don’t need to spend so much on makeup best for under eye really makes you look awake of course no cons at all only pros highly recommend this and would buy again so yes I do
Carissa P.
Dushore , PA
Ice cream sandwiches are my favorite and now that I found out Skinny Cow makes them is even better. The ice cream is smooth and creamy and tastes good. The price on them aren’t bad at all. I find them at most Walmart’s.
Scarlett H.
Love Skinny Cow and their products! You get all of the satisfaction of chocolate without all of the guilt. With so many flavor options you can't go wrong. No way you can't find a flavor you love. There are always coupons and sales, so definitely look for those before you buy!
Megan J.
You can but both of these separate but I normally try to buy this one. It has both great flavors in it. I believe there are three each. It is somewhat high but totally worth it if you're trying to stick to a low cal/low fat diet. Highly recommend this product and overall brand.
Sam M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are soooooo good. They are just as satisfying as a non-diet ice cream sandwich, but don't have all the calories. Basically always have a pack of some Skinny Cow product in my freezer.

Javier M.
Hialeah , FL
I rounded up to a 3 but honestly it's more of 2.5.

I realize it's an alternative ice cream to less healthy choices but nothing stood out about it. I prefer to save my calories for something else.

There's also better tasting options for alternative ice creams (Read: Halo top, enlightened)
Brianna P.
Recently tried the vanilla one and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. You wouldn't guess it wasn't some other brand. I think it was delicious. I ate one at my friends and the next day bought myself a box
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
These are so delicious and you cannot tell the are a healthy alternative by the taste. I love that they come in a variety of flavors and they are decently sized. Very filling and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Have you seen these in Canada anywhere??
Jessica B.
Has anyone seen one of these in a snicker doodle flavor? It's listed in myfitnesspal.