Skinny Cow Vanilla Almond Crunch Bar uploaded by Jessica Q.Skinny Cow Vanilla Almond Crunch Bar uploaded by Olga A.

BY SKINNY COW

Va Va Vanilla Almond Crunch
Skinny Cow Va Va Vanilla Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bars Are Made With Creamy Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream And Dipped In Luscious Chocolatey Goodness With 100% California Almond Pieces For A Crispy, Crunchy Indulgence. Each Box Comes With 5 Delicious 2.65 Fl Oz. Ice Cream Sandwiches.Our Ice Cream Sandwiches Are Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With The Growth Hormone Rbst* And Are Certified Kosher. Each Ice Cream Sandwich Is Individually Wrapped For Freshness. Dive Into Irresistibly Creamy Frozen Treats With Indulgent Flavors. Life Is Meant To Be Lived, Fun Is Meant To Be Had, And Dessert Is Meant To Be Eaten. At The Skinny Cow Brand, We Provide Dessert In All Of Its Flavorful Glory. We Make Real, Indulgent, Full-flavored Frozen Desserts In Perfectly Reasonable Portions. Because We Think You Should Have Your Cake, Candy, And Ice Cream Too

Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream: Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Cream, Buttermilk, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Pectin, Natural Flavor. Chocolatey Coating With Almonds: Palm Oil, Almonds Roasted In Vegetable Oil (Almonds, Safflower Oil), Sugar, Canola Oil, Cocoa Powder, Whey, Chocolate, Milk, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract.

† No Significant Difference Has Been Shown Between Milk From Rbst Treated And Non-rbst Treated Cows.

Jessica Q.
Winton, CA
I bought this after tying the Skinny Cow Triple Threat Chocolate ice cream. This is your simple vanilla ice cream covered in a thin layer of almond chocolate crunch goodness. These were quickly devoured at my home.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I am sorry. I am a huge fan of Skinny Cow and of low-calorie / fat ice cream options. But although this one is good, where are the crunchies? I get maybe five or six across the entire thing. I want more! Even if that adds on another few calories, it would be worth it to me!
Allison T.
Fontana, CA
I simply adore all things Skinny Cow! You get all the taste for less than half the calories. Definitely my favorite guilt-free summer snack! So far I've tried Vanilla Almond Crunch as well as the Vanilla/Cookies 'n Cream ice cream sandwiches. *drool*
Olga A.
Culver City, CA
Delicious and creamy! For being "low fat" it is decadently creamy and smooth nothing like diet ice cream from before. I bought their product years ago and the have definitely come a very long way. I recommend and I have already asked my husband to buy more! 👌☺️
Shawanda W.
Loganville, GA
OMGOODNESS 🍦🍦 Yesterday was my 1st time trying these & they are AHMAZZING 😄😄😄 It doesn't taste like diet ice cream, BUT you can tell the difference of course from this & a regular brand of ice cream. It's not loaded with sugar. I will purchase Skinny Cow for now on.
Ann-Marie C.
Brooklyn , NY
Delicious! A decent replacement for the Haagen Dazs bars I love so much but way less calories!!!