Skinny Cow Va Va Vanilla Almond Crunch

by Skinny Cow

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinny Cow Va Va Vanilla Almond Crunch!
These are a wonderful low calorie ice bar. Crunchy milk chocolate coating with nuts reminds me of a candy bar. The ice cream is more like ice milk. Though lighter than regular ice cream it is still tasty. These can be pricey and hard to find in most supermarkets but are worth the splurge if you are watching your calories but want to treat yourself.
Fontana, CA
I simply adore all things Skinny Cow! You get all the taste for less than half the calories. Definitely my favorite guilt-free summer snack! So far I've tried Vanilla Almond Crunch as well as the Vanilla/Cookies 'n Cream ice cream sandwiches. *drool*
Culver City, CA
Delicious and creamy! For being "low fat" it is decadently creamy and smooth nothing like diet ice cream from before. I bought their product years ago and the have definitely come a very long way. I recommend and I have already asked my husband to buy more! 👌☺️
Brooklyn , NY
Delicious! A decent replacement for the Haagen Dazs bars I love so much but way less calories!!!
Prescott Vly, AZ
Second favorite skinny cow bar. Calories are a little higher than the fudge but flavor is great. Love the almond crunch.
Ankeny, IA
These Vanilla almond crunch ice cream bars are an amazing treat while still not over indulging in the calories.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these SO MUCH! I have one just about every day. They’re not super high in calories and are a perfect portion of creamy, crunchy, chocolatey perfection. And compared to other bars like this, they are a healthy snack to reach for.
Winton, CA
Skinny Cow Va Va Vanilla Almond Crunch uploaded by Jessica Q.
I bought this after tying the Skinny Cow Triple Threat Chocolate ice cream. This is your simple vanilla ice cream covered in a thin layer of almond chocolate crunch goodness. These were quickly devoured at my home.
Norcross, GA
OMGOODNESS 🍦🍦 Yesterday was my 1st time trying these & they are AHMAZZING 😄😄😄 It doesn't taste like diet ice cream, BUT you can tell the difference of course from this & a regular brand of ice cream. It's not loaded with sugar. I will purchase Skinny Cow for now on.
tatatouine
4,283 reviews
ألوان جذابة وجميلة يجب تجربتهاألوان جذابة وجميلة يجب ألوان ألوان جذابة وجميلة يجب تجربتهاجذابة وجميلة يجب ألوان جذابة وجميلة يجب تجربتهاتجربتهاتجربتها

Looking for your answer?