BY SKINNY COW

Skinny Cow Simply Amazing Salted Caramel Pretzel Frozen Candy Bars Are Made With Creamy Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream And Salted Caramel Sprinkled With Crunchy Pretzel Pieces And Dipped In An Indulgent Chocolatey Coating. In A World Of Vanilla, Be Salted Caramel Pretzel! Each Box Comes With 5 Delicious 2.1 Fl Oz. Ice Cream Bars.Our Frozen Ice Cream Candy Bars Are Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With The Growth Hormone Rbst* And Are Certified Kosher. Each Ice Cream Bar Is Individually Wrapped For Freshness. Dive Into Irresistibly Creamy Frozen Treats With Indulgent Flavors. Life Is Meant To Be Lived, Fun Is Meant To Be Had, And Dessert Is Meant To Be Eaten. At The Skinny Cow Brand, We Provide Dessert In All Of Its Flavorful Glory. We Make Real, Indulgent, Full-flavored Frozen Desserts In Perfectly Reasonable Portions. Because We Think You Should Have Your Cake, Candy, And Ice Cream Too

Katya v.
Knoxville
If I could give these 6 stars, I would. I am obsessed with these. They taste so incredible and aren't nutritionally horrible for you either. These are the perfect end to any meal. I get mine at Kroger, Walmart, or Walgreens. I love the entire skinny cow brand!
Emily K.
Michigan
Any of the SkinnyCow desserts are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, without all the guilt of chowing down on regular chocolate. These salted caramel pretzel ice cream bars are even better than the snickers ice cream bars, and half as hard on your waistline! Skinny Cow Salted Caramel Pretzel Candy Bar
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Skinny Cow and their products! You get all of the satisfaction of chocolate without all of the guilt. With so many flavor options you can't go wrong. No way you can't find a flavor you love. There are always coupons and sales, so definitely look for those before you buy!
Madison P.
Fayetteville, AR
These bars are my favorite dessert right now! They're only 160 calories per bar so there's nothing to feel bad about and they are not too large or too small, the perfect size for a dessert and not overpowering chocolate or caramel!
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These ice cream bars are absolutely delicious they actually taste like a real snickers ice cream bar. I love that I can have these while following my weight watcher plan and they're just as delicious as the real thing.
Amber L.
I love these. They're such a great (not so guilty) guilty pleasure. The big problem I have is that my husband will steal them before i get the chance to eat any.
Lara d.
Alexandria, VA
One of the best ice cream I ever eat it, impossible go through the day and don’t eat one, my family has a lot of these boxes. The incredible combination of ice cream, caramel and pretzel makes everything perfect!
Rebecca L.
Lumberton, NC
As part of my Vox box I received, the SkinnyCow Peanut Butter Cremes. I loved these! With a name like "skinny cow" I was a bit weary of trying them at first. I mean skinny just seems like the opposite of these rich creamy snacks. Each package opens up to reveal 3 chocolate squares that seem too decadent to be associated with anything skinny. Each package only contains 7 grams of fat and 130 calories. For those snackers out there who feel guilty about indulging...you won't feel so bad about this one. If your doing the Weight Watchers program, it even has the points calculated for you on the box. I know these are going to be a new favorite that I'm going to keep on the snack shelf.
Christina M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Skinny Cow Candy (peanut butter creme): I was super excited when these came in my jolly voxbox, as I've been wanting to try these, and what better flavor to try than peanut butter creme? This was the first thing I tried from the box, and they're pretty awesome. While they're not Reese's (the texture is off) the flavor is pretty close, if not better. They're not exactly a healthy snack, but they're definitely a great treat when you're having one of those days where you just want candy. At 130 calories (so just under 44 calories each) they're literally half the calories of a Reese's cup (88 calories each). Yummy!
Kendyl S.
Fairview Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing!!! So delicious and just the right size to fill your sweet tooth craving without feeling deprived. The ratio of ice cream to caramel to chocolate is perfect!!
Nancy D.
Garland, TX
Are they any good I haven't try them? Which one do u recommend?
Hayley U.
Natchitoches, LA
What is your favorite kind of Skinny Cow?
Theresa G.
How do these taste? Do they taste like sugar free chocolate?
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Where can I find these? I would like to try them but I am not sure where to look.
Karen A.
Whats such the hype about these, would you recommend for someone to try and which ones..