Add a Photo

By SKINNY COW
#4 in Frozen Dessert

Low-fat vanilla ice cream topped with layers of luscious caramel and crispy, salty pretzel pieces, all enrobed in a decadent chocolatey coating. We've raised the bar for delicious. Sinfully rich taste. Anything-but-skimpy portions. So give yourself permission to indulge in Skinny Cow frozen snacks. You’ll find happiness in every bite.

Photos (11)
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Carrollton, GA

I absolutely loved this candy bar. I had never had it before, but I've been hearing about it from some of my coworkers. It's the perfect size so that you feel satisfied but not guilty. Also, it's not sweet which is definitely a plus for me because I can't really eat really sugary things like I used to. Perfect snack if you want to indulge a little bit but not feel too guilty.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN

Skinny cow candy in general exceeds my expectations every time. It's never chalky, never causes digestive distress, and tastes amazing. It's a little pricey in comparison to normal chocolates, but the quality is good, and If I'm going to break my no candy rule, at least I can do it in a little bit lower calorie way with Skinny Cow.
Krista A.
Krista A.
Indianapolis , In

Skinny Cow candy tastes just as good as any other candy you would grab at the store, but claims to be lighter. I think the portions are a bit smaller, which accounts for the lack of calories. If you really look at what you're eating, it's as full of sugar and calories as any old candy bar is. You are just eating less of it.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Appleton, WI

This is my all time favorite ice cream treat to bring home from the grocery store. If I didn't see the box or wrapper, I would not have known that it was a lower-calorie, better option. I loooooove salted caramel and I wish there were more treats out there that made ice cream with pretzels! Sweet and salty goodness.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

Bought these as mariano's instead of other well known ice cream bar. I am very happy with my purchase they are less calories & cost less. Tastes amazing love the crunch of pretzel. Will be buying again. Would also like to see a peanut butter ice cream bar of some kind
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

I love these! The ice cream is delicious. I love the chocolate covering on the outside. These are perfect to satisfy a craving for something sweet and salty. I love to have these as a nighttime or afternoon snack. They are a reasonable amount of calories too.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL

I'm doing the Weight Watcher diet and these little ice cream bars are heaven sent! I don't think they taste "diet" at all! I get my ice cream and chocolate fix all at once. These have caramel, but the caramel is never hard even though it's in a ice cream bar.
Arsh H.
Arsh H.
Vancouver, British Columbia

I love to bring these to work as an afternoon snack since they don't require any special storage, containers, utensils or prep. I can just throw it in my bag on the way out the door. These satisfy the "I NEED A CHOCOLATE BAR RIGHT NOW" cravings pretty well.
Katy R.
Katy R.
Arlington, VA

I love all of the skinny cow products because I feel like I can indulge without the guilt. They come individually packaged and are great to throw in your bag for that moment you are out and about and are tempted to eat something unhealthy--a great treat!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , Ma

I absolutely love this brand for one and two they have so many varieties you cant go wrong. very reasonably priced and found at any local food store. great flavors no aftertaste you forget its a low calorie snack. id highly recommend to all to try
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Garland , Tx

Are they any good I haven't try them? Which one do u recommend?
Hayley U.
Hayley U.
Natchitoches, LA

What is your favorite kind of Skinny Cow?
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Bronx, NY

How do these taste? Do they taste like sugar free chocolate?
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL

Where can I find these? I would like to try them but I am not sure where to look.
Karen A.
Karen A.

Whats such the hype about these, would you recommend for someone to try and which ones..

Join Now