Add a Photo

By SKINNY COW
#5 in Frozen Dessert

Low-fat vanilla ice cream topped with layers of luscious caramel and crispy, salty pretzel pieces, all enrobed in a decadent chocolatey coating. We've raised the bar for delicious. Sinfully rich taste. Anything-but-skimpy portions. So give yourself permission to indulge in Skinny Cow frozen snacks. You’ll find happiness in every bite.

Photos (11)
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Carrollton, GA
I absolutely loved this candy bar. I had never had it before, but I've been hearing about it from some of my coworkers. It's the perfect size so that you feel satisfied but not guilty. Also, it's not sweet which is definitely a plus for me because I can't really eat really sugary things like I used to. Perfect snack if you want to indulge a little bit but not feel too guilty.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
Skinny cow candy in general exceeds my expectations every time. It's never chalky, never causes digestive distress, and tastes amazing. It's a little pricey in comparison to normal chocolates, but the quality is good, and If I'm going to break my no candy rule, at least I can do it in a little bit lower calorie way with Skinny Cow.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Bought these as mariano's instead of other well known ice cream bar. I am very happy with my purchase they are less calories & cost less. Tastes amazing love the crunch of pretzel. Will be buying again. Would also like to see a peanut butter ice cream bar of some kind
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
I'm doing the Weight Watcher diet and these little ice cream bars are heaven sent! I don't think they taste "diet" at all! I get my ice cream and chocolate fix all at once. These have caramel, but the caramel is never hard even though it's in a ice cream bar.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I love these! The ice cream is delicious. I love the chocolate covering on the outside. These are perfect to satisfy a craving for something sweet and salty. I love to have these as a nighttime or afternoon snack. They are a reasonable amount of calories too.
Katy R.
Katy R.
Arlington, VA
I love all of the skinny cow products because I feel like I can indulge without the guilt. They come individually packaged and are great to throw in your bag for that moment you are out and about and are tempted to eat something unhealthy--a great treat!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
I absolutely love this brand for one and two they have so many varieties you cant go wrong. very reasonably priced and found at any local food store. great flavors no aftertaste you forget its a low calorie snack. id highly recommend to all to try
Sonja R.
Sonja R.
Charleston, WV
Skinny cow never disappoints! I love how the calories are low and guilt free. This scores above all alternatives as far as calories are concerned. I have these maybe once a month to stay on track. I recommend these as a great healthier option.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
My whole family enjoys skinny cow candy. The first time I bought it I realized their was a large difference in this chocolate to others. Skinny cow chocolate is rich in taste with a lot of flavor hitting them pallats.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Uniontown, OH
I saw glozell do a review video on skinny cow a while back and decided to try them and have been hooked ever since! You get the candy and chocolate craving fix that you need all for a great price and calorie intake!
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Garland, TX
Are they any good I haven't try them? Which one do u recommend?
Hayley U.
Hayley U.
Natchitoches, LA
What is your favorite kind of Skinny Cow?
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Bronx, NY
How do these taste? Do they taste like sugar free chocolate?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Whats such the hype about these, would you recommend for someone to try and which ones..
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL
Where can I find these? I would like to try them but I am not sure where to look.