BY SKINNY COW

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Skinny cow raspberry heavenly crisp 4.62 oz

Athena D.
Athena D.
Renton, WA
I only ate Skinny Cow chocolate for a short time but when I did this was great to have on hand. I was worried that a low calorie chocolate would taste bad but Skinny Cow has it figured out. It's found at your regular grocery store and isn't too much more expensive than regular candy. No excuses!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
I loooove this product! Skinny Cow always has awesome products, but this is my favorite. Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors ever and this is just delicious. I also feel the price is right for it. It's a really good deal. I take them as a mid-day snack at work.
Kaylie M.
Kaylie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I live chocolate and fruit as a combo so I love this! You don't have to feel guilty about eating it because it's not too bad for you but still tastes amazing! I eat these when I get that chocolate craving and it satisfies it for sure
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Wyoming, MI
Heavenly crisp is right these skinny cow raspberry Nestlé bars are absolutely amazing! They have just enough flavors to blend all together, i love skinny cow as it is but these make their brand so much better!
Lilka J.
Lilka J.
While these bars are super delicious, they are almost too sweet. It seems like they tried to compensate for fat with sugar (which eventually metabolizes to fat anyhow), and it's just too sweet for my taste.
Mercedes K.
Mercedes K.
I use these when I'm dieting or trying to eat clean. When I have a craving u just way one of these low calorie candy bars. They are extremely tasty. Also they can be found at Walmart. They are affordable.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Great for a sweet snack. I like the crispness of these. Skinny cow has excellent alternatives to some common cravings I have. This fruit and chocolate one is nice but not my all time favorite.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Golden Valley, AZ
Sometimes I just want to indulge after a long or stressful day without comprimising all the work I do to eat healhier all day long. Skinny Cow to the rescue! These are delicious
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
La Habra, CA
These are delish. It's the perfect snack to hit your sweet tooth without going crazy on calories. It tastes like regular candy, you wouldn't ever guess that it's skinny cow.
Maria N.
Maria N.
I really like the way this chocolate smells and I like tag packaging. It Is very different from other chocolates I've had. Very enjoyable