BY SKINNY COW #4 in Frozen Dessert

Find Ice Cream And Frozen Desserts at Target.com! Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream Sandwich 6 pack

• Which one of the skinny cow ice creams is your favorite?47 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? And how much does it usually run?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the other ice cream flavors besides mint?2 Answers
Jenn K.
When I bought this originally I was a little skeptical...but then I tried it and it wasn't bad. It's healthier than regular ice cream bars. The taste wasn't bad. Alot of there other products are not bad they are actually pretty good. My son who is 10 years likes them as well. Definitely worth trying out
Cyndi B.
These are by far one of my favorite summer products. They are perfect during the summer when you are trying to rock your bathing suit and just need a sweet treat. They are indulgent and only 150 calories. You can't beat that! Oh yeah...they taste great too!
Gesele D.
Skinny Cow is a brand of Ice Cream sandwich you can sink your teeth into and get satisfied. This has been a staple in our house for several years. Creamy, rih and a bunch of flavors to choose. Try them! They are divine, You';ll think you are indulging.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
ūüėć you should definitely try these they taste amazing and are healthy to eat because they don't have a lot of calories so you don't even feel bad when you're eating them. I buy these often because they are just so good.
Armando G.
Laredo, TX
I'M IN LOVE WITH IT. Honestly I am a really picky person with ice creams, but this one taste so good! the best part of it is that its price is really cheap! everyone should try it!
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Less sweet than traditional ice cream with no aspartame these feel sinfully satisfying yet are guilt free. Indulge in a cool creamy treat the snickerdoodle ones are my fave!
Molly E.
Round Rock, TX
I am not a huge fan of "diet" or "low calorie" anything, but these ice creams are really good and it doesn't make you feel like you are missing out on the "real thing"
Hillary S.
Call me crazy but these taste amazing, even though they aren't THAT bad for you. I try to limit myself to only indulging in these treats in the summer.
Kristen C.
Weslaco, TX
Good diet snacks. Instead of getting the more fatening ice cream these come in handy. A little funky aftertaste but they are good.
Charlotte D.
This is surprisingly good for a diet brand ice cream. I love the ice cream sandwiches and don't have to feel bad about indulging!
Audrey N.
Blacksburg, VA
Which one of the skinny cow ice creams is your favorite?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Have you tried the skinny cow candy bars?
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
What's your favorite treat from skinny cow?
Alexenia M.
Roma , TX
I never seen this before, where can i get this? And does it taste good?
Stephanie C.
Tracy, CA
Do you like Skinny Cow ice cream as much as normal ice cream?