Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Truffle Variety Pack

BY SKINNY COW

Every one of these scrumptious treats has all the fabulous richness you want – in a way that’s portioned for you. So relax, and indulge. You deserve every dreamy, heavenly, divine, and blissful bite.

Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Truffle Variety Pack
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Skinny Cow and their products! You get all of the satisfaction of chocolate without all of the guilt. With so many flavor options you can't go wrong. No way you can't find a flavor you love. There are always coupons and sales, so definitely look for those before you buy!
Felicia W.
Vineland, NJ
Very delicious for a diet option. You can't even tell it's diet. Pretty expensive but if you're dieting, it's worth it for the cravings. It's like a wafer more or less like a cookie. Definitely recommend to others.
Anna V.
Windsor, CA
Thank goodness for Skinny Cow. I have a terrible sweet tooth and I am trying to lose weight. This is not a great combination. Skinny Cow tastes so good and is not high in calories. It allows me to quench my sweet tooth without adding a ton of calories each day. I have been able to lose 50 pounds in the past year and keep eating my chocolate (in moderation of course). Thank you Skinny Cow!
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Variety packs are the way to go when trying out a new product. SkinnyCow as a brand is great if you have a sweet tooth but are trying to stick to a diet or weight loss program. SkinnyCow tastes just as good as your favorite supermarket candy bar. Try out the variety pack so you can get a taste for all the flavors.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm extremely picky when it comes to chocolate.. At approximately 130 calories/bar the truffle bar isn't bad, it's pretty creamy& chocolatey, but....if you're TRULY trying to cut calories you wouldn't be eating these AT ALL, lol my excuse was that I was eating them for "Research"!!😁
Caitlin O.
I low what skinny cow does for those of us who like a sweet treat every now and that I can eat one bar and not feel guilty. However I don't always remember, until I'm eating one, that it doesn't have the best flavor. It's not very full or rich. That being said I still enjoy a good skinny cow truffle every now and then.
Gianna G.
Coconut Creek, FL
This DEFINITELY 100% has to be my favorite snacks of all time. Usually when I snack I feel guilty for cheating my diet but now I can eat this and not feel bad! These are so delicious my favorite is the milk chocolate bar...yummmm! I would totally recommend this for someone looking for a healthy snack.
Charlene M.
I LOVE skiny cow. I get them from Kroger almost every week! My favorite is the caramel ones but like them all. The melt in your mouth. And the best part? LOW CALORIES!! Now if I can just keep my cravings down and only have one pack per day...
Shay B.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This variety box is perfect to curb your chocolate cravings. It comes with a wafer chocolate bar, crunchy caramel clusters covered with chocolate, caramel filled chocolate, and chocolate mousse filled chocolate. A great variety for the whole family or for yourself!
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
Skinny Cow saves me from the cravings that kill all my efforts in the gym. I never have to worry I will have to go without my favorite flavors. I love the milk chocolate truffle because I feel so rewarded with flavor and never have to worry about gaining because of it.