3 colors available

BY SKINNY COW

Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Dreamy Clusters Candy: Crunchy crisps and creamy caramel drenched in rich milk chocolate*NEW_LINE* 120 calories per pouch*NEW_LINE* 4 PointsPlus value*NEW_LINE* Satisfying portion sizes

Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Dreamy Clusters Candy
  • "They do a good job with the portion size for the amount of calories they are, and they'll definitely satisfy your sweet tooth craving." in 2 reviews
  • "These are really good they remind me of turtles candy these are my fav and I love Carmel" in 1 review
  • "Usually I like dark chocolate best, but these surprised me with how much I loved the milk chocolate." in 1 review
Tina Maria R.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
A friend of mine bought me a box of these thinking that I would like them because they were normal and low calorie and she knows that my family and I are all trying to lose weight. However the ingredients list is a mile long and it's inundated with extremely bad ingredients that I do not advocate. I typically Buy preservative-free organic and all natural products that are both good for myself and the environment. Would reconsider buying these if the company would revaluate what they put in their products and make an organic or all natural version of this. I tried one to be nice in front of her and the flavor wasn't bad it's just I can't continue eating the rest of them knowing what I'm putting in my body is not great. For people that don't care about organic or all natural or believe in it I'm sure they're quite tasty and the 18-count is a good size for snacks and travel. But for me it's a no-go.
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
These are the best low calorie sweet treat. I always keep a box of these in my pantry because they are only 120 calories for 5 delicious clusters. They are perfectly sweet and the Carmel makes them chewy and the rice puffs add just enough crunch. I throw half the box in the freezer because it takes a little extra work to bite through one and makes my pack last a little longer :)
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Virgie, KY
If I could give this 10 stars, I would. I was so pleased how these tasted. Awesome value and it kind of reminded me of a chocolate covered turtle except healthier. My husband didn't realize this was a healthy snack when he tried it. He ended up liking them so much he now has me buy them instead of the fatty chocolate bars that just hurts his teeth and makes him want more food.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Lafayette Hill, PA
A few years ago Skinny Cow sponsored one of my favorite youtubers and I thought it was weird but I saw a single pack in the grocery store so I decided to try them. I gotta say these dreamy clusters are amazing. Me, my sister, and my mother all buy our own boxes because we hate to share them haha if you like chocolate and caramel I definitely recommend these
Shaina Z.
Shaina Z.
Boynton Beach, FL
These candies are absolutely delicious! Honestly, when I took my first bite I couldn't believe how good it tasted. I was a bit skeptical at first but, they totally changed my mind. I didn't even feel guilty eating one. They are affordable and I definitely would recommend them to all of my friends and family!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Newark, TX
Okay I cannot rave enough about these. If you're on a diet or just trying to stay slim I highly recommend these. The serving size is pretty good for the amount of calories. Overall this is a very good treat option to prevent anyone from becoming ravenous, but should be avoided by those who already are.
Tammy Y.
Tammy Y.
Cupertino, CA
SO GOOD! Chocolate and caramel without the guilt. Absolutely love. I would highly recommend these if you need that occasional chocolate pick me up but don't want to feel guilty. The rice krispie inside also give this the perfect crunchy texture. And then individual packaging helps u control portioning
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
These are okay I used to buy a costco box with these in them and they were always the last to go, my brother and parents would eat the treats too. I stopped buying them but I don't think I would ever buy these on their own. Plus they say they are healthy but the ingredients disagree.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
They're pretty good when I'm trying to watch what j eat but they don't have that much less carbs than regular candy. I think it's more of a placebo than anything. I wish they had nuts instead of Rice Krispies. They would taste better, have fewer carbs, and add a tad bit more protein.
liz v.
liz v.
I love that they are low in cal and taste SOOO good! BJ wholesale usually carries them in a varieties pack which is a great value. i love how even though they are a low cal chocolate they still taste like regular chocolate. If you haven't tried it yet, i most recommend that you do.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
How good are these products , i am yet to try them out
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Foodie Expert
Out of all three skinny cow candies is your favorite?!
Korinna C.
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
How many clusters are in each bag?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
Are these actually a treat to look forward too? Or do they have a "healthy" taste?
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Fleetwood, PA
Was anyone else surprised how good this were for being low calorie??