Add a Photo

By SKINNY COW

Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Dreamy Clusters Candy: Crunchy crisps and creamy caramel drenched in rich milk chocolate*NEW_LINE* 120 calories per pouch*NEW_LINE* 4 PointsPlus value*NEW_LINE* Satisfying portion sizes

Photos (7)
Tina Maria R.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA

A friend of mine bought me a box of these thinking that I would like them because they were normal and low calorie and she knows that my family and I are all trying to lose weight. However the ingredients list is a mile long and it's inundated with extremely bad ingredients that I do not advocate. I typically Buy preservative-free organic and all natural products that are both good for myself and the environment. Would reconsider buying these if the company would revaluate what they put in their products and make an organic or all natural version of this. I tried one to be nice in front of her and the flavor wasn't bad it's just I can't continue eating the rest of them knowing what I'm putting in my body is not great. For people that don't care about organic or all natural or believe in it I'm sure they're quite tasty and the 18-count is a good size for snacks and travel. But for me it's a no-go.
Valentina R.
Valentina R.

These Skinny Cow clusters are exactly as advertised. Dreamy indeed. I'm so glad that these are lower in calories because you can really get carried away wanting more and more and more. I love them and snack on them every day during lunch they are an absolute must have for my sweet tooth and really help by keeping away such high calories. Though, I do use that as an excuse sometimes to have some more.
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.

These are the best low calorie sweet treat. I always keep a box of these in my pantry because they are only 120 calories for 5 delicious clusters. They are perfectly sweet and the Carmel makes them chewy and the rice puffs add just enough crunch. I throw half the box in the freezer because it takes a little extra work to bite through one and makes my pack last a little longer :)
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Virgie, KY

If I could give this 10 stars, I would. I was so pleased how these tasted. Awesome value and it kind of reminded me of a chocolate covered turtle except healthier. My husband didn't realize this was a healthy snack when he tried it. He ended up liking them so much he now has me buy them instead of the fatty chocolate bars that just hurts his teeth and makes him want more food.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

These clusters are good. They are portioned out for you so you do not have to figure out a portion size. If you look at calorie content probably comparable to a typical candy bar for portion size. Easy to pack in a lunch box if you need a chocolate sweet after lunch. Easy to find in the grocery store in the candy aisle, but probably more expensive than a small candy bar.
Dulcia P.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX

I was really hesitant to these because I thought they would have a weird taste or something but I was pleasantly surprised that they tasted just like any Turtle candy. These are great and a great alternative to fill calorie candy. If you have a sweet tooth and are having trouble with dieting and cravings, I'd definitely recommend incorporating these into your life!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Lafayette Hill, PA

A few years ago Skinny Cow sponsored one of my favorite youtubers and I thought it was weird but I saw a single pack in the grocery store so I decided to try them. I gotta say these dreamy clusters are amazing. Me, my sister, and my mother all buy our own boxes because we hate to share them haha if you like chocolate and caramel I definitely recommend these
Crisxandra f.
Crisxandra f.

I love that these are low calorie, but that the taste is not. I love the creamy chocolate, caramel and the crispies. These are great chocolates that leave no after taste. I am a proud supporter of Skinny Cow. I like to keep a pack in my purse for when I'm out and about, but don't want to splurge on something that has alot more fat in it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I love these !!!! There is the perfect amount in the bag so you won't over eat  . Doesn't have too many calaroes in it and it has my favorite ingredients CARAMEL and MILK CHOCOLATE :) . They are super affordable as I believe 5 come in a box . I would recommend this for my snackers who want a "healthier " alternative .
Shaina Z.
Shaina Z.
Boynton Beach, FL

These candies are absolutely delicious! Honestly, when I took my first bite I couldn't believe how good it tasted. I was a bit skeptical at first but, they totally changed my mind. I didn't even feel guilty eating one. They are affordable and I definitely would recommend them to all of my friends and family!
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY

How good are these products , i am yet to try them out
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY

Out of all three skinny cow candies is your favorite?!
Korinna C.
Korinna C.
Radford, Va

How many clusters are in each bag?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI

Are these actually a treat to look forward too? Or do they have a "healthy" taste?
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Fleetwood, PA

Was anyone else surprised how good this were for being low calorie??