BY SKINNY COW

The Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Peanut Buttery Creme Candy Bar Comes Individually Wrapped, And It Is As Uniquely Indulgent As Ever. Inside, The Same Crispy Wafers Are Layered With Yummy Peanut Buttery Creme. Go Ahead And Spoil Yourself! Each One Of These Scrumptious Treats Has All The Fabulous Richness You Want - In A Way That's Portioned For You. So Relax, Indulge And Enjoy This Heavenly Crisp.

Ingredients :
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Peanuts, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Milk, Palm Oil, Maltodextrin, Chicory Root Fiber, Cocoa, And Less Than 2% Of Milk, Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Reduced Minerals Whey, Sorbitan Tristearate, Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Mono- And Diglycerides, Peanut Oil, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tbhq And Citric Acid (To Preserve Freshness).

Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Peanut Butter Candy Bars
  • "They are low calorie and taste just like a nutter butter just without all the calories" in 1 review
Miranda V.
2,631 reviews
Just when i thought the crisp bars couldn’t get better they came out with this one that has peanut butter in it and it is now my new favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without over doing it!
Carissa P.
Dushore , PA
These are exactly what the package says they are...heavenly!! I love these little snacks. The peanut butter flavor in them is delicious. They are also easy to store in your purse or drawer at work. I wish I could find them in more stores but I do pick up a couple packs whenever I go to Walmart.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan of the peanut butter version of these wafers. The chocolate version is just so good and flavorful that it kicks this peanut butter one out of the water. The peanut butter is just too strong and not worth it over the chocolate.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Skinny Cow and their products! You get all of the satisfaction of chocolate without all of the guilt. With so many flavor options you can't go wrong. No way you can't find a flavor you love. There are always coupons and sales, so definitely look for those before you buy!
Leslyn H.
Columbus, OH
These bars are absolutely delicious! I grew up eating/loving Nutter Butters, but have stayed away from them as I've gotten older (because they are so addicting). These are an amazing alternative. They taste better than what I remember Nutter Butters tasting like, and they curb any sweet cravings I have. The only downside for me is the price... I wish they were just a little less expensive.
Toni H.
One of my favorite flavors is peanut butter.  I like these but not much as the chocolate with caramel.  I don't know if it was the wafer that threw me off.  I like the skinny cow line, but I would have to say that this product is just ok to me.  I may buy them again, but it would be to share with others.
Cara D.
Daphne, AL
The days at work seem SOOOO long this time of the year.  Sixth graders are ready for middle school and I am flat out tired.  I purchased this Skinny Cow treat on sale at my local store.  The crunch was awesome and the flavor was exactly what I was looking for.  I would definitely purchase again.
megan p.
Bedford, TX
Great quick snack or sugar fix. Not high in calories so good for people on a diet needing a sweet fix. Kind of pricey for the amount. But I still buy them. I always recommend these if people are counting calories
jackie c.
Circleville, OH
Crispy peanut butter treats! Low sugar and carbs! Tastes great! Purchased for my son as a quick snack before basketball! They are a hit with him and me! Need to keep in stock for everyday! Highly recommend!
Sarah B.
Forney, TX
These snacks are super yummy and a good lo calorie snack out there.  Compared to other snacks out there, I find this one to be very flavorful.  Not a pricey treat.  I bought this product at Kroger in Dallas.  I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Katelyn W.
Guilford , CT
Does anyone else like the peanut butter ones over the other flavor?
Monica H.
Are these as good as the SKinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches that you can get? Sometimes the 'skinny' versions of treats just don't cut it.
Bri V.
San Antonio, TX
Any white chocolate skinny cow products?
Ashley M.
Does anyone else feel like they can't eat just one!? Soo delicious!
Andrea R.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone ever tried the milk chocolate caramels? Those are my absolute favorite!