Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Chocolate Raspberry Candy Bar

by Skinny Cow

I haven't seen this flavor in stores. Where has anyone found it?
Are these good?
Start your review of Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Chocolate Raspberry Candy Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Dakota C.
these are my favorite snacks i love how healthy the ycan be and they are so much better than other types i have tried in the past. Best flavor i have ever tasted. Great value great price great quality. I would buy this again many times into the future
Catherine C.
Brookhaven, GA
Love the crunchy texture and sweet flavor of the bars. They never disappoint and the fact that I don't have to feel guilty eating them. The pricing is reasonable. I usually eat the bars for dessert once or twice a week. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Rachel E.
La Habra, CA
These are delish. It's the perfect snack to hit your sweet tooth without going crazy on calories. It tastes like regular candy, you wouldn't ever guess that it's skinny cow.
Hannah R.
Bowling Green, KY
These chocolate crisps are heavenly! These taste wonderful and are a great snack for anyone that has a sweet tooth to fix.
Katelyn C.
Bartlett, TN
Skinny cow is my favorite candy! I would pick skinny cow over any candy any day!
Kaylie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I live chocolate and fruit as a combo so I love this! You don't have to feel guilty about eating it because it's not too bad for you but still tastes amazing! I eat these when I get that chocolate craving and it satisfies it for sure
Maria N.
I really like the way this chocolate smells and I like tag packaging. It Is very different from other chocolates I've had. Very enjoyable
Mercedes K.
Manvel, ND
I use these when I'm dieting or trying to eat clean. When I have a craving u just way one of these low calorie candy bars. They are extremely tasty. Also they can be found at Walmart. They are affordable.
Natalia C.
Wyoming, MI
Heavenly crisp is right these skinny cow raspberry Nestlé bars are absolutely amazing! They have just enough flavors to blend all together, i love skinny cow as it is but these make their brand so much better!
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
I loooove this product! Skinny Cow always has awesome products, but this is my favorite. Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors ever and this is just delicious. I also feel the price is right for it. It's a really good deal. I take them as a mid-day snack at work.