BY SKINNY COW

Milk Chocolate Crème
The Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Milk Chocolatey Candy Bar Comes Individually Wrapped, And It Is As Uniquely Indulgent As Ever. Inside, The Same Crispy Wafers Are Layered With Yummy Chocolatey Creme. Go Ahead And Spoil Yourself! Each One Of These Scrumptious Treats Has All The Fabulous Richness You want - In A Way That's Portioned For You. So Relax, Indulge And Enjoy This Heavenly Crisp.

Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Wheat Flour, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Nonfat Milk, High Oleic Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Chicory Root Fiber, Maltodextrin, And Less Than 2% Of Milk, Palm Kernel Oil, Sorbitan Tristearate, Soy Lecithin, Corn Syrup, Salt, Mono- And Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Ground Peanuts, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tbhq And Citric Acid (To Preserve Freshness).

• "For being low calorie I was pretty surprised." in 1 review
  • "They're my go-to snack when I have a bad case of the Sweet Tooth that I just can't kick!" in 1 review
  • "These are delicious but very addicting, I ate a whole box in two days… At least they are a healthier snack!" in 1 review
  • "These candy bars are great they have their own taste and I like that they have this salty taste to the chocolate and its good!!!" in 1 review
Saira M.
I just purchased these on a whim. The packaging is eye catching. The price isn’t too bad. They taste delicious, just enough sweet without making you feel guilty. This was my first time trying these. I think I would like to try all the Skinny Cow products.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Skinny Cow and their products! You get all of the satisfaction of chocolate without all of the guilt. With so many flavor options you can't go wrong. No way you can't find a flavor you love. There are always coupons and sales, so definitely look for those before you buy!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I love these bars for a sweet treat when the sugar cravings hit! A wee bit on the pricey side, as most "diet" snacks are, but still worth having a treat that fits into your daily calorie count!
Tiffany S.
Quincy, MA
This.... this chocolate is heavenly. I legit live everything from skinny cow. This is ky fave of their chocolate camdy. It takes care of your sweet tooth without you feeling guilty. The nice crisp in the middle is superb. It reminds me of a softer kit kat.
Antonia D.
These are soooo good. I bought one once, by mistake I must add, and I was pleasantly surprised. It is a welcome alternative to the traditional candy bars that all seem to be clones of each other. I will defiantly recommend these.
Meg R.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Skinny Cow chocolates are my favorite. By far, this is their best. The wafers are delicious as well as the super creamy chocolate. This whole bar is the perfect combination of a candy bar, and whats better is the low calories.
Melanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I want something sweet these do the trick for my tastebuds - so much better than eating a piece of cake or cookie, low in carbs (14 carbs) per bar, very tasty, and priced reasonably, also the peanut butter crisp even more amazing!👌
Maggie H.
Edwardsville, IL
OMG! If you love kit kats, you will love these! And they are so much better for you. These taste exactly like a kit kat so this is a healthier alternative that you don't have to feel bad eating. I know a lot of people on diets and wanting to lose weight, and they won't allow themselves to eat chocolate. I don't know about you but if I'm "not allowed" to eat something, that may last for a little while but over time I will cave and binge, which isn't good! So as someone who has to have chocolate and wants to be as healthy as possible, these are what I buy/eat!
Diane L.
St Petersburg, FL
Sweet and satisfying snack.  It has thin wafers in it with layers of chocolate. It's only 110 calories, and  not overly expensive. It will definitely satisfy a sweet tooth craving and you won't have to feel guilty about enjoying it. The kids liked it too.
Stephanie G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I decided to start eating healthier, it was definitely a challenge to choose the right snacks. I would eat a healthy breakfast, lunch and then when I craved a snack after work, I would reach out for something unhealthy and that bad choice ruined my healthy eating for the day. One day I was checking out at CVS and noticed the Skinny cow Crisp Bar and decided to give it a try and it was love at first taste! It taste amazing for only 120 calories. I definitely recommend these bars for an on the go healthy snack.?
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
What time of the day do you like to eat your Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate flavor Heavenly Crisp?
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
On a 1-10 scale, how does the taste of this bar rank?
Sofia C.
Stockton, CA
Where can you find this product?
Nichole B.
But... do they TASTE good?
Amy A.