Add a Photo

By SKINNY COW
#70 in Chocolate

Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Bar, Chocolate, .77 oz,18ct. Only 110 calories. great flavor for a low calorie bar

Photos (6)
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Edwardsville, IL

OMG! If you love kit kats, you will love these! And they are so much better for you. These taste exactly like a kit kat so this is a healthier alternative that you don't have to feel bad eating. I know a lot of people on diets and wanting to lose weight, and they won't allow themselves to eat chocolate. I don't know about you but if I'm "not allowed" to eat something, that may last for a little while but over time I will cave and binge, which isn't good! So as someone who has to have chocolate and wants to be as healthy as possible, these are what I buy/eat!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
New Bedford , Ma

When I decided to start eating healthier, it was definitely a challenge to choose the right snacks. I would eat a healthy breakfast, lunch and then when I craved a snack after work, I would reach out for something unhealthy and that bad choice ruined my healthy eating for the day. One day I was checking out at CVS and noticed the Skinny cow Crisp Bar and decided to give it a try and it was love at first taste! It taste amazing for only 120 calories. I definitely recommend these bars for an on the go healthy snack.?
Billie S.
Billie S.
Chesterland, OH

The Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Cookies & Creme Bars are very good! But, the downside to them being very good is that it is like a Pringles chip. Can you have just one? The Skinny Cow Bars are so good... It's hard to have just one. Use them as a special treat for yourself when you achieve a goal you have set. That way, you can still enjoy them, but don't eat 1...2...3... and then end up needing someone to take the box from you or hide it.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI

These are soooo good. I love things with a crispy wafer like texture, and these have a perfect ratio of wafer and chocolate creme. The milk chocolate ones I got have 110 calories but in my opinion taste just as good as any candy bar. Not sure if they're the best diet product since I have the desire to eat multiple in one sitting, but if you have the willpower these will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth! Mouth watering!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.

My absolute favorite "healthy" candy go-to bar. I wouldn't say these are particularly healthy BUT so much better for you than the old-school candy bars. The chocolate in this bar tastes like nothing else in this world (heavenly). I'm a sucker for milk chocolate (hate dark!) and the chocolate in this bar is milkier than milk chocolate. It is so luscious and creamy I am literally drooling right now writing this review.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Newark, OH

When it comes to the "low cal snacks" or "small but satisfying snacks" I usually don't get my hopes up because in the end I'm usually disappointed. However, I absolutely love Skinny Cow treats. I've had almost every kind they make, but this one was my all time favorite from them. I could've had the whole box gone in an hour if it weren't for self control.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Bars are delicious. They are flaky and chocolatey without being high in calories. These are the perfect treat for when your sweet tooth kicks in. These are great to have with you in your purse. You never know when something sweet will tempt you. This chocolate is something that you don't have to feel guilty about eating.
Glory A.
Glory A.

These are my go to chocolate bars... I love these. I am hooked on these. AThey are my favorite. I can buy these at the supermarket, as well as any drugstor (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Duane Reade), Walmart, Target and many other places... I alsways repurchase the box comes with six bars or you can find them individually at some retailers....
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
APO, AE

These are sooo addictive I hate that there so Delicious! ok well I hate that the box does not have a lot so I find myself spending on them any chance I get. I just wish there would be a Costco size of them I can take home lol they are perfectly coated with the right amount of chocolate these sweet wafers which makes a yummi crispy snack.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA

Heavenly is the perfect word to describe these bars. I always have a major sweet tooth, and these are definitely my go to. I love that i am able to enjoy something sweet while not having to stress about the calories as much as if i was to eat a Snickers or something. I would rate this 5 stars a million times over. DELICIOUS
Maegan J.
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD

What time of the day do you like to eat your Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate flavor Heavenly Crisp?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sydenham , Ontario

On a 1-10 scale, how does the taste of this bar rank?
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Stockton, CA

Where can you find this product?
Nichole B.
Nichole B.

But... do they TASTE good?
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
York, Pa

Is this product meant as an alternative to an afternoon treat?