3 colors available

BY SKINNY COW

Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Bar, Chocolate, .77 oz,18ct. Only 110 calories. great flavor for a low calorie bar

Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Bar Milk Chocolate
  • "They're my go-to snack when I have a bad case of the Sweet Tooth that I just can't kick!" in 1 review
  • "These are delicious but very addicting, I ate a whole box in two days… At least they are a healthier snack!" in 1 review
  • "These candy bars are great they have their own taste and I like that they have this salty taste to the chocolate and its good!!!" in 1 review
  • "For being low calorie I was pretty surprised." in 1 review
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Bars are delicious. They are flaky and chocolatey without being high in calories. These are the perfect treat for when your sweet tooth kicks in. These are great to have with you in your purse. You never know when something sweet will tempt you. This chocolate is something that you don't have to feel guilty about eating.
Glory A.
Glory A.
These are my go to chocolate bars... I love these. I am hooked on these. AThey are my favorite. I can buy these at the supermarket, as well as any drugstor (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Duane Reade), Walmart, Target and many other places... I alsways repurchase the box comes with six bars or you can find them individually at some retailers....
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
The Woodlands, TX
These really aren't bad at all. I love all of the Skinny Cow products. They make it really easy to be on a diet but still get in the craving of sweetness that you have sometimes. It doesn't cost that much more than regular candy and comes in a box like granola bars. It's a good deal.
Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
I enjoy this candy bar very much. Flavor is good and its delicious i would want it to be just a bitt bigger but over all its ok for the price. I buy mines at my market basket and i do recommend it its good chocolate to have at hand for when you come down with a chocolate attack !!
Rob W.
Rob W.
Anderson, IN
This is a great product when you are trying to watch what you are eating or counting calories. I buy them by the box and leave in my desk at work for afternoon snack. They help with my cravings and satisfies my chocolate fix. At about a $1 a bar, they are reasonably priced.
Destanee H.
Destanee H.
Eugene, OR
For a lower calorie chocolate bar these really are quite tasty! I bought a 5 package of these and like to enjoy one every now and then. I do like the crunchy taste.
Compared to a KitKat it's not quite the same, but for the lower amount of calories they're still quite tasty.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
These chocolate bars are SO good! I really enjoy how "light" they are. There's just the perfect amount of chocolate to wafer ratio too. I'm not sure how much healthier these are for you compared to regular chocolate, but I mean hey, as long as you think they are right? (;
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
These crisp bars are so delicious! They don't have too many calories so I don't feel bad about eating them. They're very light so they don't make me feel overly full, but they definitely satisfy my sweet tooth! I would most definitely recommend this product to others.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Naples, FL
Heavenly crisp is dead on as far as describing this chocolate bar. They are addicting! The price on these is great in my opinion and they're a perfect portion. I definitely recommend these even to people who aren't looking for a "healthier" snack. You'll like it!
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite treat if I am craving something chocolatey! It's slightly healthier than many other candy/chocolate bars, and in my opinion, even better. If I would compare it to another chocolate bar, I'd compare it to a lighter version of a kit-kat bar
Maegan J.
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
What time of the day do you like to eat your Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate flavor Heavenly Crisp?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sydenham , Ontario
On a 1-10 scale, how does the taste of this bar rank?
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Stockton, CA
Where can you find this product?
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
But... do they TASTE good?
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Is this product meant as an alternative to an afternoon treat?