BY SKINNY COW

SKINNY COW Salt-Kissed Caramel Greek Frozen Yogurt Bars are made with craveably creamy frozen caramel Greek yogurt and swirls of gooey salted caramel goodness. Go ahead. Enjoy the heck out of this Greek frozen yogurt bar. This delicious treat is perfectly portioned so you can savor every last morsel.

Buy on Walmart
Mayara M.
Amooo,quero outro!Já provei e amei.O melhor de todos!Sério,quando você morde e começa a sen tirar o gosto do caramelo meu deus! Não quero ninguém perto. Provem vc vão amar como eu e não vão querer parar de comer.Se vc gostarem também vão ver que não estou mentindo!
Julie Z.
Delicious! Great desert if you are trying to stay on the healthy side! It doesn't even taste like yogurt and I enjoy it just as much as any regular ice cream bar. I buy them all the time and never feel guilty after eating them!
Dallas L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are delicious! I love that they are healthier than the average ice cream bar. Definitely worth trying if you have considered it, do it!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
They are so good - try to eat just one!! I literally had to stop myself from going for another one!!
Shannon T.
Dubach, LA
Yummy yummy yummy........ my evening indulgence! Is it sad that I've had them from my children!?
Hellen M.
Deve ser gostoso queria experimentar, parece ser macio e saboroso,  só o recheio que é de caramelo já amo
Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
I love frozen yogurt!! Skinny cow yogurt is yummy with that delicious caramel salt falvour. Yummy!
Cycrena H.
Loveland, CO
Is this yogurt bar pretty soft, or is it a harder bar?
Cynthia B.
Athens, GA
Is it really sweet?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
How is taste? Like a diet product? Thanks
Teresa A.
Bell Gardens
How healthy are this yogurt bars?
Ratyana H.
Phoenix, AZ
I been looking forward to try new ice cream have anyone tried this brand it looks delicious to me?