BY SKINNY COW

Skinny Cow Salt-kissed Caramel Greek Frozen Yogurt Bars Are Made With Craveably Creamy Caramel Greek Frozen Yogurt And Scrumptiously Salted Caramel Goodness. Each Box Comes With 4 Delicious 2.65 Fl Oz Yogurt Bars.Each Of Our Greek Frozen Yogurt Bars Have 5 Grams Of Protein And 100 Calories! Go Ahead And Enjoy The Heck Out Of This Bar: This Delicious Treat Is Individually Wrapped For Freshness And Perfectly Portioned So You Can Savor Every Last Morsel. Dive Into Irresistibly Creamy Frozen Treats With Indulgent Flavors. Life Is Meant To Be Lived, Fun Is Meant To Be Had, And Dessert Is Meant To Be Eaten. At The Skinny Cow Brand, We Provide Dessert In All Of Its Flavorful Glory. We Make Real, Indulgent, Full-flavored Frozen Desserts In Perfectly Reasonable Portions. Because We Think You Should Have Your Cake, Candy, And Ice Cream Too.

Miranda V.
Best caramel ice cream I’ve ever bought! These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great product, great company! Will continue to buy! 😍
Eulrey H.
LANDOVER, MD
Skinny Cow salted caramel is by far my favorite dessert (low calorie or not) ! I am on a weight loss journey and I don't like chocolate, so finding a low calorie dessert seemed impossible. But  the Skinny Cow Greek Frozen Yogurt Bar Salt-kissed Caramel has be my treat when I meet my daily fitness goals and it's only 100 calories :o) !!! You can typically find them at Target or Wegman's . Even though they are a bit pricey, they are well worth the cost.
Mayara M.
Amooo,quero outro!Já provei e amei.O melhor de todos!Sério,quando você morde e começa a sen tirar o gosto do caramelo meu deus! Não quero ninguém perto. Provem vc vão amar como eu e não vão querer parar de comer.Se vc gostarem também vão ver que não estou mentindo!
Julie Z.
Delicious! Great desert if you are trying to stay on the healthy side! It doesn't even taste like yogurt and I enjoy it just as much as any regular ice cream bar. I buy them all the time and never feel guilty after eating them!
Dallas L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are delicious! I love that they are healthier than the average ice cream bar. Definitely worth trying if you have considered it, do it!
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh this is super yummy even my son loves it best evening snack to grab I recommend it to everyone hands down
Phoebe M.
Low calorie AND delicious?! These are the best weekend treat, the caramel swirl is so incredible and full of flavor.
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
These greek frozen yogurt are super thick and creamy! I love the salted caramel flavor. SOOOOO YUMMMMMYYYY!!!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They are so good - try to eat just one!! I literally had to stop myself from going for another one!!
Shannon T.
Dubach, LA
Yummy yummy yummy........ my evening indulgence! Is it sad that I've had them from my children!?
Cycrena H.
Loveland, CO
Is this yogurt bar pretty soft, or is it a harder bar?
Cynthia B.
Athens, GA
Is it really sweet?
Ratyana H.
Phoenix, AZ
I been looking forward to try new ice cream have anyone tried this brand it looks delicious to me?
Jacqueline F.
Where can I get my hands on these?
Teresa A.
Bell Gardens
How healthy are this yogurt bars?