BY SKINNY COW

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Perfection just became more perfect with SKINNY COW. We dipped our creamy sandwiches in decadent chocolatey coating. Oh yeah we did - because you deserve it.

Mary Beth H.
Ontario, OH
Divine. The perfect amount of creamy, vanilla ice cream in between two thin cookies, all covered in a layer of chocolate. Not as messy as a sandwich or bar and less to feel guilty about. The ice cream soothes, while the cookie delights the palate. These were a big hit. My octogenarian parents loved them, and my 19 year old daughter loved them. Yum.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,656 reviews
These are AMAZING and they aren’t a ton of calories! These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great product, great company! Will continue to buy!