Skinny Cow Fully Dipped Sandwiches Vanilla Bean Dream

by Skinny Cow

Perfection just became more perfect with SKINNY COW. We dipped our creamy sandwiches in decadent chocolatey coating. Oh yeah we did - because you deserve it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinny Cow Fully Dipped Sandwiches Vanilla Bean Dream!
How would you rate this product?
Ontario, OH
Divine. The perfect amount of creamy, vanilla ice cream in between two thin cookies, all covered in a layer of chocolate. Not as messy as a sandwich or bar and less to feel guilty about. The ice cream soothes, while the cookie delights the palate. These were a big hit. My octogenarian parents loved them, and my 19 year old daughter loved them. Yum.
Mineral Wells, WV
These are AMAZING and they aren’t a ton of calories! These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great product, great company! Will continue to buy!