Skinny Cow Fully Dipped Sandwiches Creamy Caramel

by Skinny Cow

Perfection just became more perfect with SKINNY COW. We dipped our creamy sandwiches in decadent chocolatey coating. Oh yeah we did - because you deserve it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinny Cow Fully Dipped Sandwiches Creamy Caramel!
How would you rate this product?
Defuniak Springs
I always felt guilty for wanting another one of these after eating one, but hey, they're called "skinny" cow for a reason. Lol. Love these. Always been a fan of Skinny Cow's products. I always feel much "healthier" when I eat just one for dessert every once in a while. I usually get mine from walmart & the price is kind of pricey, but soooo worth it.
This is such a great product for those on a diet or seeking a healthier alternative to ice cream. Although it is low in fat, it is still very creamy. I love the cookie parts surrounding the ice cream and together it makes such a great combination. Have repurchased this so many times and definitely recommended!