Skinny Cow Fudgetastic Java Low Fat Ice Cream 14 fl oz Carton

by Skinny Cow

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinny Cow Fudgetastic Java Low Fat Ice Cream 14 fl oz Carton!
Tiffin , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not an ice cream super fan, of course I like it though. This is fantastic! I love the coffee flavor with the fudge. It keeps it from being too sweet. I’ve have other skinny cow products, but not the actual ice cream before. I’ll definitely buy it again.
Michigantown, IN
Skinny Cow ice cream is delicious and I love coffee flavored ice cream! Love this stuff.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bought this the other day at Walmart and it’s pretty good for low fat ice cream. It has a coffee flavor but not too strong. It’s better to let it thaw out before starting because it’s hard if not. Good to satiate a sweet tooth!
Brandon
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite late night treat when i need something sweet and don't want to feel guilty. It's creamy and full of flavor
Huntington , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
2,867 reviews
These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great product, great company! Will continue to buy! 😍

Looking for your answer?