BY SKINNY COW

Skim Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Cream, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Water, Coffee, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Caramel Color, Guar Gum, Pectin, Salt, Chocolate, Vanilla Extract, Stevia Leaf Extract, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I’m not an ice cream super fan, of course I like it though. This is fantastic! I love the coffee flavor with the fudge. It keeps it from being too sweet. I’ve have other skinny cow products, but not the actual ice cream before. I’ll definitely buy it again.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great product, great company! Will continue to buy! 😍
Christina B.
Brandon
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite late night treat when i need something sweet and don't want to feel guilty. It's creamy and full of flavor