BY SKINNY COW

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Miranda V.
This is great for a chocolate lover! These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great product, great company! Will continue to buy! 😍😍😍♥️
Fatima E.
Bought it and didn't like it at all. The rest of my family didn't care much for it either so we threw it in the trash. I won't be buying this again.
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
Absolutely Disgusting! Horrible flavor and lingering horrible aftertaste. Don't waste your money.
Margaret D.
Toronto, ON
I didn't really like this... the taste was fine but the texture was kind of thin and watery, not creamy like a good ice cream should be. Won't be buying it again... if I want something low fat I'd rather get some good frozen yogurt.