BY SKINNY COW #35 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Buttermilk Powder, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate.

† No Significant Difference Has Been Shown Between Milk From Rbst Treated And Non-rbst Treated Cows.

Miranda V.
Best fudge bar ever! These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great product, great company! Will continue to buy!
Scarlett H.
Love Skinny Cow and their products! You get all of the satisfaction of chocolate without all of the guilt. With so many flavor options you can't go wrong. No way you can't find a flavor you love. There are always coupons and sales, so definitely look for those before you buy!
Erin K.
These fudge bars are to die for. So chocolately and flavorful. Wonderful addition to the dessert pallet
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
These taste good and have a good chocolate flavor. They are low in calorie so they are great for a diet, especially if you have a sweet tooth or craving. I purchase these at Walmart.
Francisco T.
Ele e muinto bom por ter cobertura e cremosiđade e super otimo bom para o verao por ficar uma ďelicia quando geladinho e uma delicai este picole ou uma gostosura imensa de sabor maravilhoso e bom ho que delicia esperimente vcs tbm pq e uma delicia mesmo.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Why is it that when I eat this, I taste more "cold" than I do chocolate? I mean, it's okay. I wouldn't buy it again if I have another option available, though, to be honest.
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
A great product when you are trying to stay on track with your diet but you are having a chocolate craving! I like these because most "diet chocolate" has a chalky taste & texture but the skinny cow products do not have that taste or texture to them!
Diana C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Yes, you'll get your chocolate fix. But it won't be THAT satisfying. The bar is soft and kind of gritty. Like it was made with powdered chocolate. Won't be buying these again. :/
Ava A.
Crazy to believe that there's only just over 100 calories in these! The taste is amazing - just like a different fudge bar with a lot more calories.
Anna C.
These are so so good!!!! I love these when I need something sweet but don't want all the calories in regular ice cream. The flavor is really good!!
Charl L.
Are these soft?
Anna H.
Are these supposed to be pretty soft? I feel like the box I bought isn't getting very firm, but my freezer is working fine?
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
I want to try these but first I wanted to know if they actually taste good? I have had a few diet products that were just hard to stomach.