BY SKINNY COW

Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Buttermilk Powder, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate.

† No Significant Difference Has Been Shown Between Milk From Rbst Treated And Non-rbst Treated Cows.

arlin a.
martil
1,345 reviews
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😇💚
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
When I was trying to eat better I purchased these. I now have these in my freezer all the time. the rich chocolate flavor doesn't make you feel like your eating better
Scarlett H.
Love Skinny Cow and their products! You get all of the satisfaction of chocolate without all of the guilt. With so many flavor options you can't go wrong. No way you can't find a flavor you love. There are always coupons and sales, so definitely look for those before you buy!
Jamie P.
Marlin, Tx
Love it, it satisfies the sweet tooth, is not heavy and I don't feel like a guilty cheat whenever I eat it. Win, win.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Soo yummy! Has full fudge chocolate flavor and it’s not terrible for you! I love to eat these for dessert and I never feel guilty afterwards. Very diet friendly!
Suki Y.
These arw very good. Rich and creamy and full of flavor. Always love the skinny cow brand as it never fails to satisfy me. Awesome ice cream!
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
These taste good and have a good chocolate flavor. They are low in calorie so they are great for a diet, especially if you have a sweet tooth or craving. I purchase these at Walmart.
Catherine S.
Marana, AZ
I love these!!! I mean come on...you are dieting and STILL get PMS!!! wtf kind of cruel joke is that???!!?? These are perfect for those moments when you need a chocolate fix without all the guilt of the fat and calories!!!!
Ava A.
Crazy to believe that there's only just over 100 calories in these! The taste is amazing - just like a different fudge bar with a lot more calories.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
These skinny cow ice cream bars are delicious and very worth it if you are watching calories or fat.
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
I want to try these but first I wanted to know if they actually taste good? I have had a few diet products that were just hard to stomach.
Charl L.
Are these soft?
Anna H.
Are these supposed to be pretty soft? I feel like the box I bought isn't getting very firm, but my freezer is working fine?