BY SKINNY COW

Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Buttermilk Powder, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate.

† No Significant Difference Has Been Shown Between Milk From Rbst Treated And Non-rbst Treated Cows.

Beverly H.
Jacksonville , FL
I bought a couple of boxes of these I had to toss all of them the flavor was just horrible. I'm sure it's different for others but not even my kids would eat them.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Why is it that when I eat this, I taste more "cold" than I do chocolate? I mean, it's okay. I wouldn't buy it again if I have another option available, though, to be honest.
Diana C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Yes, you'll get your chocolate fix. But it won't be THAT satisfying. The bar is soft and kind of gritty. Like it was made with powdered chocolate. Won't be buying these again. :/
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
These taste good and have a good chocolate flavor. They are low in calorie so they are great for a diet, especially if you have a sweet tooth or craving. I purchase these at Walmart.
Ava A.
Crazy to believe that there's only just over 100 calories in these! The taste is amazing - just like a different fudge bar with a lot more calories.
Cassiopeia G.
revere, MA
I prefer the chocolate truffle because they are just as good and have an even 100 cals. of course this is not a healthy food, but it is a perfect way to satisfy a craving while controlling portions. it is easier to grab one bar than to scoop and measure the serving from a pint. tastea great.
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Amazing! Taste good and don't have to fe guilty in the process of eating this yummy ice cream definitely worth it
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
A great product when you are trying to stay on track with your diet but you are having a chocolate craving! I like these because most "diet chocolate" has a chalky taste & texture but the skinny cow products do not have that taste or texture to them!
Erika J.
Royal Oak, MI
I have fallen in love these wonderful fudge bars by Skinny Cow. I can't believe how great they taste and how little calories they contain.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
These skinny cow ice cream bars are delicious and very worth it if you are watching calories or fat.
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
I want to try these but first I wanted to know if they actually taste good? I have had a few diet products that were just hard to stomach.
Charl L.
Are these soft?
Anna H.
Are these supposed to be pretty soft? I feel like the box I bought isn't getting very firm, but my freezer is working fine?