BY SKINNY COW #54 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Buttermilk Powder, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate.

† No Significant Difference Has Been Shown Between Milk From Rbst Treated And Non-rbst Treated Cows.

Heidi  W.
Lubbock, TX
Delicious ice cream and low calorie! This is as good as it gets! These are so tasty, the fudge is perfect.
Melony L.
Love these for when you need just a little something sweet but don't want to pay the price of going crazy.
August S.
Scappoose , OR
These are amazing very yummy i love these, there perfect for a late night snack or when its hot outside.
Erin K.
These fudge bars are to die for. So chocolately and flavorful. Wonderful addition to the dessert pallet
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
These skinny cow ice cream bars are delicious and very worth it if you are watching calories or fat.
Michaella C.
These are so delicious, plus it's a huge bonus that it is healthier than most other dessert options.
Tori B.
I cannot get enough of these. I don't feel bad about eating them and they taste so good!
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😇💚
Francisco T.
Ele e muinto bom por ter cobertura e cremosiđade e super otimo bom para o verao por ficar uma ďelicia quando geladinho e uma delicai este picole ou uma gostosura imensa de sabor maravilhoso e bom ho que delicia esperimente vcs tbm pq e uma delicia mesmo.
Suki Y.
These arw very good. Rich and creamy and full of flavor. Always love the skinny cow brand as it never fails to satisfy me. Awesome ice cream!
Charl L.
Are these soft?
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
I want to try these but first I wanted to know if they actually taste good? I have had a few diet products that were just hard to stomach.
Anna H.
Are these supposed to be pretty soft? I feel like the box I bought isn't getting very firm, but my freezer is working fine?