Skinny Cow Fudge Bar

Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Buttermilk Powder, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate.

† No Significant Difference Has Been Shown Between Milk From Rbst Treated And Non-rbst Treated Cows.

Ava A.
Crazy to believe that there's only just over 100 calories in these! The taste is amazing - just like a different fudge bar with a lot more calories.
Anna C.
These are so so good!!!! I love these when I need something sweet but don't want all the calories in regular ice cream. The flavor is really good!!
Erika J.
Royal Oak, MI
I have fallen in love these wonderful fudge bars by Skinny Cow. I can't believe how great they taste and how little calories they contain.
Corrine H.
Dundalk, MD
SO DELICIOUS! For anyone watching their intake and want to satisfy a craving for ice cream or sweets, Skinny Cow is the brand to turn to!
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
Pretty good for a 'diet' food. Doesn't have any chemical aftertaste. Very chocolatey. Good mouth feel. Super creamy. Will buy again!
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
This is my guilty pleasure. Great flavor, low calorie, and the taste is perfect every time. They melt in your mouth. Perfect
Jamie P.
Marlin, Tx
Love it, it satisfies the sweet tooth, is not heavy and I don't feel like a guilty cheat whenever I eat it. Win, win.
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Amazing! Taste good and don't have to fe guilty in the process of eating this yummy ice cream definitely worth it
Heidi  W.
Lubbock, TX
Delicious ice cream and low calorie! This is as good as it gets! These are so tasty, the fudge is perfect.
Melony L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these for when you need just a little something sweet but don't want to pay the price of going crazy.
Charl L.
Anna H.
Are these supposed to be pretty soft? I feel like the box I bought isn't getting very firm, but my freezer is working fine?
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
I want to try these but first I wanted to know if they actually taste good? I have had a few diet products that were just hard to stomach.