BY SKINNY COW #35 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Buttermilk Powder, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate.

† No Significant Difference Has Been Shown Between Milk From Rbst Treated And Non-rbst Treated Cows.

Nicole P.
These are perfect especially if you're like me and have a huge sweet tooth but hate how many calories are in things like ice cream. These are so chocolatey and don't taste like a low calorie food!
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
Skinny Cow always delivers the flavor! These bars are very tasty and an excellent choice for those of us that need to constantly watch their calories but don't want to give up ice cream treats! :)
Kylie H.
Franklin, TN
I am not typically a fan of fudge bars, but these are amazing!! The fudge flavor isn't too overpowering. Just light enough, plus you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying this treat!
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
Absolutely LOVE this frozen treat!! Takes me back to my childhood and fudgsicles!! So creamy and chocolatey!! I love this as a special treat just for me and not the kids!!
Beverly H.
Jacksonville , FL
I bought a couple of boxes of these I had to toss all of them the flavor was just horrible. I'm sure it's different for others but not even my kids would eat them.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
When I was trying to eat better I purchased these. I now have these in my freezer all the time. the rich chocolate flavor doesn't make you feel like your eating better
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
Yes! Skinny Cow definitely delivers. I love these ice cream bars because they crave that "sweet tooth" that I have at times without the feeling of utter guilt.
Sam T.
I have never been disappointed with anything by Skinny Cow. These are perfect for when you're craving something sweet but want to avoid all of the calories!
Diana L.
Honestly, I was shocked at how few calories these bars have. They are AMAZING. If you are looking for a healthier ice cream option, skinny cow has it!
Kristen V.
These are the best!! They're skinny cow so they aren't as bad for you as a regular fudge pop although they taste the same and I think this ones better!
Charl L.
Anna H.
Are these supposed to be pretty soft? I feel like the box I bought isn't getting very firm, but my freezer is working fine?
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
I want to try these but first I wanted to know if they actually taste good? I have had a few diet products that were just hard to stomach.