BY SKINNY COW #52 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Buttermilk Powder, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate.

† No Significant Difference Has Been Shown Between Milk From Rbst Treated And Non-rbst Treated Cows.

Miranda V.
Best fudge bar ever! These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great product, great company! Will continue to buy!
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Soo yummy! Has full fudge chocolate flavor and it’s not terrible for you! I love to eat these for dessert and I never feel guilty afterwards. Very diet friendly!
Scarlett H.
Love Skinny Cow and their products! You get all of the satisfaction of chocolate without all of the guilt. With so many flavor options you can't go wrong. No way you can't find a flavor you love. There are always coupons and sales, so definitely look for those before you buy!
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
A great product when you are trying to stay on track with your diet but you are having a chocolate craving! I like these because most "diet chocolate" has a chalky taste & texture but the skinny cow products do not have that taste or texture to them!
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
These taste good and have a good chocolate flavor. They are low in calorie so they are great for a diet, especially if you have a sweet tooth or craving. I purchase these at Walmart.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Why is it that when I eat this, I taste more "cold" than I do chocolate? I mean, it's okay. I wouldn't buy it again if I have another option available, though, to be honest.
Cassiopeia G.
revere, MA
I prefer the chocolate truffle because they are just as good and have an even 100 cals. of course this is not a healthy food, but it is a perfect way to satisfy a craving while controlling portions. it is easier to grab one bar than to scoop and measure the serving from a pint. tastea great.
Catherine S.
Marana, AZ
I love these!!! I mean come on...you are dieting and STILL get PMS!!! wtf kind of cruel joke is that???!!?? These are perfect for those moments when you need a chocolate fix without all the guilt of the fat and calories!!!!
Liz S.
Taylors, SC
These are really yummy! A great sweet treat that you don't have to feel as guilty about eating. When you see a product say low in this or that and only so many calories, you get skeptical on what the taste is going to be... Skinny Cow has never disappointed!
Diana C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Yes, you'll get your chocolate fix. But it won't be THAT satisfying. The bar is soft and kind of gritty. Like it was made with powdered chocolate. Won't be buying these again. :/
Charl L.
Are these soft?
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
I want to try these but first I wanted to know if they actually taste good? I have had a few diet products that were just hard to stomach.
Anna H.
Are these supposed to be pretty soft? I feel like the box I bought isn't getting very firm, but my freezer is working fine?