BY SKINNY COW

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Velvety milk chocolate on the outside. Delicious peanut butter crème on the inside.

Alexis D.
New Albany, OH
I normally wouldn't purchase a product like this because it is overpriced. But when I tried it I thought it tasted soooo good! The chocolate was so rich and it melted in your mouth. I don't think I would repurchase it again, because it's too expensive, but if you want to splurge on this every once and a while I think it's worth it!
Saydahli M.
Pharr, TX
I have tried this particular product and flavor before and I'm not a fan at all. It lacks flavor and does not fulfill my craving for a chocolate bar at all. The pricing is reasonable for what it is worth, but I would not recommend it to anybody else.
Jason F.
Jordan, MN
Not a huge fan of chocolate! Skinny Cow is another generic chocolate that is said to be amazing and stuff but truth be told, its no different from the other "lose weight chocolate"... Maybe it was just me but it wasn't impressing!
Erin C.
Presque Isle, ME
Love these! I actually like them better than regular peanut butter cups now! The flavor is great - the pb is nice and creamy. Definitely a yummy treat when you are trying to watch the calories.
Kayla P.
San Diego , CA
I could go through an entire box in one day. If they have less calories than a normal candy bar, then that's a major bonus. But they are as satisfying as a snickers so I'll eat them either way.
Sherri L.
Sahuarita, AZ
This is a perfect treat. It tastes amazing and it is creamy. When I have a friend feeling down I like to get them a box of these. Bought mine at my local Kroger store. Highly recommend if you love caramel and chocolate!
Megan Y.
Tonawanda , NY
These are really awesome! I used to eat these all the time when I was doing the old weight watchers plan. They are on the pricier side because they're lower calorie but they're worth it if you're watching your weight.
Miranda V.
I love all of the skinny cow products! The chocolate is great for when I have a sweet craving at work but don’t want to eat a bunch of calories. They come in a nice small package and are reasonably priced. Highly recommend
Jessie L.
Jacksonville , FL
So tasty! I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone trying to still get their chocolate fix while watching your caloric intake. You can't tell the difference between a "normal" chocolate and this! I but these regularly!
Denise E.
GReenfield, IN
I love this for an evening treat when I need a chocolate fix, but don't want to feel too guilty!!  You cannot go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate any day of the week (or month!!)!!