Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolate Coffee Candy uploaded by Scarlett H.Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolate Coffee Candy uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY SKINNY COW

Ingredients :

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Corn Syrup, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Palm Oil, and Less than 2% of Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Molasses.

Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
The coffee flavor is AMAZING! These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great product, great company! Will continue to buy!
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are my new favorite candy! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great product, great company! Will continue to buy! 😍
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I found these at Walmart and had to try them. They are amazing. The coffee flavor in them is just right. I take them to work so I can have one when I need a little pick me up. I also got some for my co worker because she fell in love with them as well.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Skinny Cow and their products! You get all of the satisfaction of chocolate without all of the guilt. With so many flavor options you can't go wrong. No way you can't find a flavor you love. There are always coupons and sales, so definitely look for those before you buy!
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Brandy S.
Monroe, GA
This is delicious. I love every product skinny cow has. I'm a big diet guru and love to try new skinny treats that won't make me feel guilty, and this is one of them.
Kristine O.
Pittston, PA
This chocolate is so incredible I Love the flavor!! I'm not someone who's too into the weirder flavors like orange and chocolate so this was perfect for me. It was a good price when I got it. It's one of my top favorites now. I try to buy it every single time I find it.
Ashley C.
Mineola, NY
I've tried a few varieties of Skinny Cow candy and I have to say that this ranks high on my list! It also helps that these candies are much healthier for you than most candies on the market today. They are delicious too and I would highly recommend them!
Natalie L.
God these are so good. Skinny cow has amazing chocolate. However, they are EXPENSIVE. So I only get them when my mom binges out and buys a pack.
Alyssa K.
These are heaven!!! Seriously soooo good. I could sit and eat the whole bag, but I have better self control then that!