Skinny Cow Divine Caramel Filled Chocolates
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Corn Syrup, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), And Less Than 2% Of Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan.
Top Questions See all 33 Q&A
- "I Really wanted to try these, i hear they were really good , chocolate on the putside and peanut butter on the inside :o" in 317 reviews
- "If you are on a low sugar diet but want to get a chocolate fix in once a week or so, you can do it with only 130 calorie of pure tastiness!" in 61 reviews
- "They do taste good and they definitely take care of chocolate cravings if you're looking for a low calorie alternative, but they definitely taste like diet chocolate...REALLY GOOD diet chocolate, but diet none the less." in 41 reviews
- "I will definitely continue to purchase these and am thrilled that I can finally diet and fulfill my sweet tooth at the same time." in 35 reviews
- "I received the Skinny Cow Peanut Butter Creme Divine Filled Chocolates complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes in the Jolly VoxBox." in 34 reviews
About the advertisement: I can't imagine wanting to purchase a product called Skinny Cow let alone be compared with a tin waist female cow who is wearing a measuring tape around her waist despite how narrow it already is. It's disturbing to say the least.
Product: the Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolate Candy with caramel creme tasted waxy and sickly sweet. The texture was off-putting in a dry, waxy sort of way. The caramel creme was creamy, however, the sweetness was too strong to to make the candy more palatable. I was shocked pre-teen girls I shared it with didn't like it, however, I am not surprised I ended up not liking it either. I gave it a few tries on different days, but ultimately it had to go.
*I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos