BY SKINNY COW

Ingredients :
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Corn Syrup, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), And Less Than 2% Of Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan.

• I saw these individually at a gas station near my moms wo...12 Answers
  • Do these have a too much of a rich taste? and how many ca...3 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy...6 Answers
Skinny Cow Divine Caramel Filled Chocolates
  • "I Really wanted to try these, i hear they were really good , chocolate on the putside and peanut butter on the inside :o" in 317 reviews
  • "If you are on a low sugar diet but want to get a chocolate fix in once a week or so, you can do it with only 130 calorie of pure tastiness!" in 61 reviews
  • "They do taste good and they definitely take care of chocolate cravings if you're looking for a low calorie alternative, but they definitely taste like diet chocolate...REALLY GOOD diet chocolate, but diet none the less." in 41 reviews
  • "I will definitely continue to purchase these and am thrilled that I can finally diet and fulfill my sweet tooth at the same time." in 35 reviews
  • "I received the Skinny Cow Peanut Butter Creme Divine Filled Chocolates complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes in the Jolly VoxBox." in 34 reviews
Miranda V.
I love love love these Carmel candies. These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great! 😍
Miranda V.
My favorite caramel candy! 😍 These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories!
Kathryn H.
Allston, MA
These skinny cow bites are divine if you put them in the freezer!! The chocolate caramel crack when you bite into it is perfect and exciting! They are also a great size where the chocolate to caramel ratio isn't too much too handle. Also the new packaging is a great update on shelves.
Katya v.
Boston, MA
These are incredible. The macros on them are totally doable if you are trying to watch what you eat and they taste just as good as the most unhealthy chocolates on the market. I love the entire skinny cow brand, but the caramel filled chocolates are so so so good for on the go!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These aren’t my favorite but Ky boyfriend is obsessed with them. Every time we go to the store he gets a new bag and will finish the whole bag in one night. I like the chocolates are packaged separately from each other in the bag because they don’t melt around eachother.
Lindsay W.
Oh my goodness!!!! I love chocolate!!! I love soft carmel!!! I love low calories ❤

These little treats are so sweet and delicious and only 45 calories! I could literally eat the entire bag🙊
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Skinny Cow and their products! You get all of the satisfaction of chocolate without all of the guilt. With so many flavor options you can't go wrong. No way you can't find a flavor you love. There are always coupons and sales, so definitely look for those before you buy!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My new weakness! My son won a huge basket of these at school. My husband and I fight over them(not literally). They are just that good. Smooth melt in your mouth chocolate with creamy caramel. It’s my favorite my chocolate candy now.
Toni H.
I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised.  I am not a huge chocolate fan.  But, I enjoyed these so much that I had to bypass them in the store because I would by 4 boxes at a time.  It is just enough of a treat without being overly sweet.  Even with the caramel inside, it was just right.
Bobbi V.
San Antonio, TX
i don’t know why people aren’t hooked on skinny cow. this caramel chocolate duo is my favorite chocolate and a lot healthier than normal candies. i can take a few with me to work and not feel guilty. you can find at walmart or any local grocery store. try it out!
Danielle L.
Riverbank, CA
Which do you like best, the caramel or the peanut butter?
Alyssa M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I saw these individually at a gas station near my moms work for 50 cents. i was wondering if they we're actually worth trying.
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've heard many people talk about these but never got my hands on them yet, before i spend money and buy them are they well worth it?
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
Are they as good as they say? I haven't tired these yet.
Trina S.
Skinny Cow or Reese's Peanut Butter Cup? Do you prefer one over the other? The Reese’s Cup is a little bigger, but so are the calories 210 and 110 fat calories with the Skinny Cow being 130 calories with 70 fat calories.