BY SKINNY COW

Every one of these scrumptious treats has all the fabulous richness you want – in a way that’s portioned for you. So relax, and indulge. You deserve every dreamy, heavenly, divine, and blissful bite.

Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Skinny Cow and their products! You get all of the satisfaction of chocolate without all of the guilt. With so many flavor options you can't go wrong. No way you can't find a flavor you love. There are always coupons and sales, so definitely look for those before you buy!
Paula M.
Mcallen, TX
I AM IN LOVEEEEE with skiny cow bars they are easy to snack too, good calories and sooo sooo soooooo good! I try to only have one at a time and that is so difficult to do!  I like LARABARS as well and Power Crunch bars these are my favorite brands would recommend to have on the go just in case you get hungry or need energy
Kristen S.
Raleigh, NC
So delicious and just eliminates my chocolate craving because I'm eating chocolate. The texture is perfect and to be honest, I can't believe I'm eating something that isn't horrible for me!
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I like skinny cow treats, but if i had the choice between a "regular" candy bar and a skinny cow bar I would choose the regular kind. If you are just looking at calories, a snickers bar is 250 calories, a kitkat is 220 calories, and one of these skinny cow treats is around 120 calories. I would rather eat ~100 more calories and have a great candy bar than just eat a mediocre one.
Stacey J.
Charleston , SC
Who doesn't love a "healthy" chocolate? These can be found pretty much anywhere, I think I got these at Walmart. And they are inexpensive and give me that chocolate fix when I need it, without feeling too guilty about it. Would definitely purchase again.
Nicole H.
Reed City, MI
I love chocolate and this is a great way to kill my 2:00 afternoon chocolate craving. There isn't a lot calories but it still tastes amazing and I don't feel guilty for having an extra piece. I keep a bag in my desk drawer and hands out to others when they have a sweet craving.
Michelle N.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to box for when I really just need to have a chocolate stash on hand. They taste delicious and have no different taste than any other candy bar. They can be on the expensive side. I'll also add to be careful because they aren't as "skinny" as you would hope.
Daisy R.
Fontana, CA
Bought this at Costco for a very low price I think it was about nine dollars or so definitely worth the price. It's the perfect size for an evening snack without regretting it the rest of the day. This is a low calorie chocolate yet it has delicious taste and texture
Jennifer H.
Louisville, KY
I get these from Sam's and try to keep me kiddo from snatching them before I get to them. There are 4 different varieties in the box, so try them all. I love the caramels. They are so smooth and creamy. Love the texture of the chocolate and the portion control.
Katy T.
Somerville, MA
I purchased this box of candy at Costco and have absolutely loved them as part of my lunch at work. They have enough sweetness to satisfy my sweet tooth after a meal but do not pack on a lot of calories and fat. I will definitely buy them again and again.
Meagan D.
Dalton, GA
Is everything dark chocolate in this box?
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
Is every one of these good? Is it worth the buy?