Skinny Cow Creamy Iced Coffee Vanilla Latte Flavor uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY SKINNY COW

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Skinny Cow brings a deliciously indulgent yet sensible way to enjoy iced coffee. Rich, expertly roasted coffee is whipped in creamy milk to deliver a thick and indulgent smooth coffee beverage.

Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I bought these at a discount store here in Syracuse called Buddhas. they were 4 for $1.00 i thought to myself why not.. with a few months left until they expire i was willing to try them, and i am so glad i did! they aren't to sugary or milky like some of these drinks, you can actually taste the coffee! i know these aren't great for you no matter what the nutrition lable says
Great tasting coffee drink my husband picked these up from the 99cent store actually! I poured it in a glass and enjoyed with a dot of my creamer because I like it a tad sweeter! I am glad he purchased them! yes I would purchase again!
Laci S.
I absolutely do not drink coffee. Ever! I decided to try this to give me an extra kick in the morning. I LOVE THIS COFFEE.!!! it's so strange because I really hate coffee but this stuff is so good. it isn't over powering coffee taste. yes you still taste the coffee but it's got so much other flavor. I wish they where bigger bottles though. that's my only complaint
Robin L.
Salem, IN
I am not a huge fan of iced coffee. Hot coffee I cannot live without, but cold? Ugh.
I stayed over at my girlfriends place a couple weeks ago and this is what she brought me. I have to say I mostly liked it! Creamy and just sweet enough not to taste like dessert. A bit pricey for me though. She likes it because it is low fat. I never even noticed that! Worth trying!
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
Can you say "Yum"? These are AWESOME. I am a ice coffee fanatic and these are great to pick up before you leave for work or travel. They're a good price for the product and I would definitely buy again.
Abram D.
Roanoke, VA
I'm a coffee fanatic but I'm trying so hard to stay away. These are good and they don't have many calorie. On the days I feel it's necessary this is usually my go too. Darn worth it to!
Lilly B.
Channelview, TX
I bought this on sale 2/$1 so since I thought it was a good deal thought I give it a try. Seen the ads and commercials on skinny cow and I've been curious ever since. It's really good have something on the go. keep me going through the day.
Lori L.
Flint, MI
I received this drink as a Friday Freebie from Kroger and I'm pleasantly surprised by the taste and texture. This beverage is smooth, just sweet enough and has a rich coffee flavor. I would purchase again for the right price.
Michelle D.
I'm not really a big coffee drinker but this was a tasty, pick me up treat. It wasn't too strong but I ended up adding a little more sugar to it so it could fit my liking.
Mallory M.
Bought these at the store to try them and thought they were great! They are small bottles and it might be pricey for only 4 but I think it's definitely worth it! So tasty