Skinny Cow Cookies 'n Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches uploaded by Maftuna K.

BY SKINNY COW

Ingredients
Low Fat Ice Cream: Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Cream, Buttermilk, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Pectin. Chocolate Cookies: Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Palm Oil, Caramel Color, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin. Cookie Crumbs: Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Palm Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Caramel Color, Chocolate, Salt, Corn Starch, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin.

† No Significant Difference Has Been Shown Between Milk From Rbst Treated And Non-rbst Treated Cows.

Skinny Cow Cookies 'n Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches
  • "The are super low calorie and with that being said they also are large portioned!" in 1 review
Emily K.
Michigan
Skinny cow products are one of my personal favorites, simply because I love my deserts and chocolate just as much as the next girl..but hate ruining my diet with a high calorie desert. These Skinny Cow Cookies 'n Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches taste almost identical to any other Oreo or cookies and cream sandwiches, and are right around the same price point so they’re easy on your wallet, and your waistline! <3
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Skinny Cow and their products! You get all of the satisfaction of chocolate without all of the guilt. With so many flavor options you can't go wrong. No way you can't find a flavor you love. There are always coupons and sales, so definitely look for those before you buy!
Melissa F.
My favorite low cal ice cream brand! I love ice cream more than anyone so cutting it out completely while trying to lose weight is almost impossible. So glad these things exist. They taste identical to regular ice cream sandwiches. A little expensive (still less than $1 each though) but worth it.
Sarah K.
Arlington, VA
I love skinny cow though I just say this cookies and cream flavor does not taste much different than they're vanilla. I must also warn you that the sandwich part of it gets stuck to your fingers and teeth. It's a good sweet tooth saver but this would not be my first choice for an after dinner treat
Whitney K.
Auburn, WA
Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches are by far my favorite ice cream sandwich. They have a chocolate brownie almost texture "cookie" on the outside and soft flavorful ice cream in the middle. They are a bit on the expensive side, so I would get them when they are on sale.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
There's nobody on this planet that wouldn't absolutely love these. They not only have less calories than the other nasty fat brands we all know, but they taste better too. That's no lie. I friggin' love Skinny Cow everything and they can do no wrong!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love the Mint - Chocolate version of this dessert, but this one kind of fell down for me. I mean, the cookie part is the same and that's good, but there were barely any cookie pieces in the ice cream itself and if you are going to market yourself as that, then you had better have it, that's what I say!
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
These are a great treat when I want to feel like I am indulging without completely ruining my diet! They taste great and do not disappoint. My only issue is that they are hard to find around my area.
Natalie L.
These are so tasty! I leave them out for a minute before I eat them so they melt a bit. Once I do that it's perfect. The cookie sticks to wherever you put your fingers. A bit odd but not that bad
Brittany R.
North Tonawanda, NY
These are amazing and a good treat when you are craving dessert but trying to cut your fat and calories. You can never tell that they are low fat because that's how good they are.
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
I've heard skinny cow is good. Opinions?
Nicole J.
Want to try these but I want to know if they are any good?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Have you seen these in Canada anywhere??
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
How would you rate this in terms of taste on a scale of 1-10. I would also like to know about calories per sandwich and if there is any fiber in these?