SKINNY COW Cookies & Cream Sandwich

by Skinny Cow

Love this Brand? Try the new REAL DAIRY Bars and Sandwiches with:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SKINNY COW Cookies & Cream Sandwich!
Saskatoon, SK
Everything I’ve tried from Skinny Cow has been good! A bit pricey though, and considering I barely eat ice cream I’d rather just treat myself to a more unhealthy option that’s cheaper. If you’re looking to fit it into a diet though, this might work for you
Toronto
These are so delicious! Would be perfect if they were a bit larger and the price was a bit smaller!
Toronto, ON
These are my go to during covid - trying not to pile on the pounds and are very satisfying. Average price point, I find them very locally available downtown which is a bonus!
Halifax, NS
Great low calorie option for a sweet treat. The product tastes as it is a low calorie product but still has a creamy texture to the ice cream and the cookie is very similar if not the same as any normal ice cream sandwich.
Saskatoon, SK
10/10 diet ice creams can be bland and ice like but these are amazing and the cookie isn’t too soft it stays together nicely right to the end.

Looking for your answer?