BY SKINNY COW

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle® Skinny Cow® Chocolate Mint Ganache Cones.

New!

Ganache cones made with low fat ice cream.

Per cone.

160 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.

85mg sodium, 4% DV.

16g sugars.

3g fiber, 12% DV.

Calcium, 15% DV.

Miranda V.
The mint flavor is phenomenal! These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great product, great company! Will continue to buy! 😍
Miranda V.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Best of the best. This is definitely hoardable, especially if you have a larger freezer than what I have. It's so good!!! The chocolate is great and very forward and you can taste it all, no matter how cold it is!
Lauren P.
Really tasty!!!!! Marketed to be the healthier option for ice cream, which I guess it is but its not good for you. Tastes great though.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Skinny cow is literally the best.  These cones don't taste low calorie at all!! Wish they made one with nuts, like Drum Sticks!!
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Decent. There's a lot of sugar (16 grams) per serving and a pretty long list of ingredients, but they taste good.
Ann-Marie C.
Brooklyn , NY
These were surprisingly very good! Great for anyone on weight watchers. A delicious low fat treat!!!
Nimmi N.
Frederick, MD
Yummilicious and creamy! Perfect for my chocolate maspi ganache recipe... Would definitely buy again.
Beth M.
Skinny cow products are really good and they are also slightly healthier than the average ice cream but taste just as good if not better. They are a little expensive but they are really good the flavors are good. It also means you can eat ice cream without feeling as guilty.